The best way to earn more in currency trading.

Knowing the basic rules of having the proper knowledge about the Forex market is the most effective way to earn profit. Technical and fundamental analysis should apply correctly to minimize losses and to be able not to waste your time in trading.

Melle:
Knowing the basic rules of having the proper knowledge about the Forex market is the most effective way to earn profit. Technical and fundamental analysis should apply correctly to minimize losses and to be able not to waste your time in trading.

I think if you spent as much time trading as you do copy and pasting you might earn a buck or two.

philt:
I think if you spent as much time trading as you do copy and pasting you might earn a buck or two.

Nicely said mate. I was waiting for a similar reply from someone.

babypips and Youtube can provide you with the best trading education. Demo to help you practice until you can minimize the lost.

philt:

ahaha cheers for calling him out.

[/TABLE]

Yes you are right updated knowledge and your experience let you earn more in forex trading.

[TABLE]

philt:

Mods should have just closed this thread and make it sticky after such reply..

Reason: