Is forex helpful for Students ? - page 2

Students are learners so they can learn forex very fast at this age. They can get some money too by spending some time daily as part time in forex. Many of the students do other jobs for their expenditure, Why not forex ? They will do it at their home at any time when they are free.

uncle gober:
forex trading is good and is also bad depending on the trader. if the trader is good he can make money and if he is not good he will lose his money and probably need sometime to start accumulating balance to trade again.however if the idea is just to earn pocket money... forex is not dangerous. if someone wants to earn pocket money then the only thing he need to do is to take a part time job because there is no risk at all. just my opinion. or students can use a welcome bonus like $15 free from Armada Markets

Clear cut, they can be involved but just have to take carefully.

Everly, forex is meant for no one but everyone who wants to trade, It helps for both student and for local traders or even hawkers can trade forex for living and it's good for anyone to trade as long as you put your mind to it.

vicky23:
Everly, forex is meant for no one but everyone who wants to trade, It helps for both student and for local traders or even hawkers can trade forex for living and it's good for anyone to trade as long as you put your mind to it.

Yes of course, it is meant for everyone who is interested and ready for it!

To me forex is even more easier for student to know quickly as long as you can read and understand, It's quite easy to catch up with forex whether you are a student or not, if you can really have it in mind. Forex is a business that any individual can engage on and make money out of it.

Paul75:
Yes, Forex market helpful for Students. Yes using Forex, Student can earn money that’s good for student. Yeap basic knowledge are compulsory for student. For basic and gaining knowledge about forex trading I will suggest Babypips school. It is the best site for basic forex learning. Bloomberg and fx insights is the best website for latest market news

I agree with you, my friend. Anyone can engage on forex trading provided you can read, study hard and willing to learning more so that you can know more about forex. my broker offers demo account for newbies who wants to learn forex market, It's for free without chargee and it's unlimited for learning.

goot:
Yes of course, it is meant for everyone who is interested and ready for it!

No doubt about that, my friend. Forex is a world wild business that's always available for anyone irrespective of where you come from or what you do for a living does not really matter.

Yes, but it required so many time, so for the student as per learning it is very good but for investing capital it is very risky.

I think Forex is good for students and they can earn good mony from Forex if they choose good and reliable broker like 1lotSTP

I agree with you, there is no age limit in forex trading. anyone can trade forex. But it would be better if the forex trading are those who are aged over 17 years, where the level of mind has entered a mature stage. So they can think logically.

Reason: