Fun and Earn from Forex

We want to post here because we want to share with other fellow members of this forum our comments and opinions including our knowledge and skill regarding a particular topic and bonus for posting is a great attraction for us to make more post.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

trading in forex is becoming easier nowadays. i think fun is optional but learn and earn is require.but the trader should work with fun.its help the trader to f .so it a excellent combination of good trading. forget the lose.the trader become relax for fun.i hope everyone also enjoying it.

Yes, Forex market opens for everyone here we can earn money daily that’s good platform for us. OK no problem mate you can share knowledge and skill here but before open thread check forums rules and regulation.

Paul75:
Yes, Forex market opens for everyone here we can earn money daily that’s good platform for us. OK no problem mate you can share knowledge and skill here but before open thread check forums rules and regulation

You're right. Forex is open widely for every one who wanna get income. But, we must remember that forex is risky business. So, be careful. Don't invest all your money.

In Forex market, fun is odd word but we earn here lots of money. Forex market is big platform for everyone; just invest money with good forex strategies than get profit. Yes, you can contribute knowledge and skill here. I am agree with gaban point, don’t invest all capital in forex market.

Forex is a fun but you should have the right strategy to implement it and for this you need to find a good and reliable indicator.For me BJF Trading Group indicators has been the most reliable indicator since last 2 years.

i completely agree with you all .But the main key to success are

1.before entering in real trade they have to trade at least three months in demo account which will increase their knowledge

2.have to be confident about winning in trade

3. have to keep patience when they face loosing

4.always have to avoid fear and greed.

Then later join some trading contest/game to test your trading skill by competing others.this will increase your trading skill and confidence extremely so it is the best way to improve your skill for free without speding a single penny

Reason: