Please Help A Beginner :( - page 2

heffsta:
I am also a beginner. I found that doing trading virtually (ie. no real money) for a few months to hone your skills and get a feel for it helps. The problem is that when it is not real money you don't get the emotion that can sway your decisions.

That is why I recommend new traders not to waste their time with demo accounts as they dont teach you the valuable attributes you need in order to succeed.

No doubt Forex is not easy business we need lot of hard work to win this business newbies must follow these rules to become successful Forex trader

(1) Learn More and More about Forex trading before starting real trading.

(2) More and More Practice with demo account because Practice make the man prefect.

(3) Avoid Greed

(4) Control the Emotions

(4) Trade positively

(5) Attached with the Economic news No doubt high profile news impact on the market movement

I basically learning phase, a firm offer very little to do and a lot to learn!Improve their skills!!

find your trading style and don`t be greedy

Kashif Sahab !

AA. Since you said you are a newbie, I would strongly recommend you to have the following qualities and things in your mind ALWAYS:

1. Discipline

2. Patience (Point 1 and 2 are the most important intgredients for success in forex)

3. No "I-Will-Make-Millions-in-Days" Dreams (so if you are considering scalping, forget it)

4. Sufficient Capital

5. Small Lot Size

6. Know before opening a trade what you are going to lose

7. Risk small % of account

8. Reading news and articles

9. Ask questions (even you think they are stupid)

10. Keep analysing your results through various forex statistics sites

If you have any question, post here.

Thanks

as a beginner you need to do a forex trading course which is good and not change from one to another method

Shunmas:
Kashif Sahab !

AA. Since you said you are a newbie, I would strongly recommend you to have the following qualities and things in your mind ALWAYS:

1. Discipline

2. Patience (Point 1 and 2 are the most important intgredients for success in forex)

3. No "I-Will-Make-Millions-in-Days" Dreams (so if you are considering scalping, forget it)

4. Sufficient Capital

5. Small Lot Size

6. Know before opening a trade what you are going to lose

7. Risk small % of account

8. Reading news and articles

9. Ask questions (even you think they are stupid)

10. Keep analysing your results through various forex statistics sites

If you have any question, post here.

Thanks

Very simple but informative post

A newbie needs to figure out what kind of trader they are, do you like to trade for months, weeks, days, hours, or even scalp. Find techniques that fit your trading style and personality. Then don't use indicators until you can trade without them first, then you can adopt indicators in your trading style. REMEMBER indicators are a tool.

Kashif:
Hi All,

Trust you ll be fine. I am new to this forum and so as to Forex. I am running a 10,000 demo account and already lost 300 (0.10 Leverage) in about 5 days. I did make some profit but at the end its the bad trades who won no matter what I do and how cautious I become. Its like they are spying on me lol that when I buy a pair it goes down and down and down and when I sell a pair it goes up and up!

I am an IBS patient so I want to do Forex Trading for a living in the comfort of my home. Can you guys please suggest me some basic steps I need to do? I mean I dont know when to buy/sell. Most of the time their is up trend but suddenly there is down trend and so on. Please suggest me what steps should determine to buy or sell a pair? Also do things like Expert Advisors, Forex signals work? I used some of the free signals but I lost due to that.

If there is some paid service which can help me to guide me to right direction I ll be happy to pay for that but I dont know what to do and where to start.

Please help a brother out.

Thanks!

I'm with FXPRIMUS and they offer professional coaching services for their traders. I haven't use this service before so I can't comment much but they are the very few brokers that offer thorough education for their traders. You can ask them on live chat.

No coaching will help if one does not learn on his/her own.

Reason: