Select Right Broker - page 6

Fast order execution time is necessary for scalpers because they never want their order late executed and HiWayFX is a good broker for scalpers. They also offering $15/lot rebates and 100% welcome bonus. Check them out!

And also, choose the good broker that offers you forex educational materials so your knowledge would be much better than before. Just like what I had in HiWayFX, they provide some useful forex edicational articles and videos.

The most favorite broker is the one that could execute client's order without being late. One of them is HiWayFX which is good for scalpers.

AndikaAnjani:
The most favorite broker is the one that could execute client's order without being late. One of them is HiWayFX which is good for scalpers.

20ms in order execution is really satisfying. And for that, I got my trading with scalping technique comfortable with ECN account in HiWayFX.

Paul75:
In forex, after done demo account practices. Mostly beginner confuse to chose right broker that’s very important part of trading chose right broker here I am suggesting some point hope that’s helpful for chose right broker :-1. Broker should be regulated :- That’s best way to check broker is regulated or not and check license number.2. Broker should be reliable.3. Broker support :- check broker customer support4. Broker ticket system :- check broker ticket system5. Broker offer :- check broker offer and bonus point6. Broker payment :- check broker payment gatew

Nice post and good list. these things are very important for traders, especially newbies to look in a broker. adding to that is good customer service, this i really enjoyed with FreshForex as a newbie, also check for the broker transaction cost.

Right broker means half of the victory been sealed, it is why I have preferred TradeWiseFx, as I have tested them inside out with free demo account option. Now I have started up with 100 dollars on deposit, it has got better with additional 50% bonus, it is quite brilliant to have such luxuries, as this is what really gives me kind of comfort I never had before in investment!

choosing the right broker is indispensable in this forex trading, because of the right broker will make us comfortable to trade. to get the right broker then we need to be able to maximize the demo account so well that we will know the quality of broker

Now, I not worry to get to trade because I has been get the right broker. In the select broker, we must carefully because there many scam broker. Now I prefer trade in Instaforex. To get profit we can trade in the broker whom can give comfortable for us

I believe there are many best brokers out there, but on the other side, there are many scam brokers. What makes the whole thing even more difficult to deal with is the fact that, even more established brokers are still found guilty of certain offenses. Like FXCM was fined a good $200,000 for NFA breaches!

pries:
even more established brokers are still found guilty of certain offenses. Like FXCM was fined a good $200,000 for NFA breaches!

Hi Pries,

In July of 2014, FXCM settled a complaint brought by the NFA relating to charges of doing business with an unregistered entity and for failing to submit certain trade data reports. FXCM has resolved these matters and has taken steps to avoid similar occurrences in the future.

Reason: