toolbox???

I am trying to get back the   bottom row of  trades-history-experts-signals ect that has disappeared, instead when i click toolbox in the VIEW menu i get this stupid box appearing with trade data. In mt4 this is called the "terminal" and shows trade positions and limit/stop orders. What have i done, there is no little cross in the lower left hand corner to bring it back. HELP HELP.

jeanenry        

jeanenry:

I am trying to get back the   bottom row of  trades-history-experts-signals ect that has disappeared, instead when i click toolbox in the VIEW menu i get this stupid box appearing with trade data. In mt4 this is called the "terminal" and shows trade positions and limit/stop orders. What have i done, there is no little cross in the lower left hand corner to bring it back. HELP HELP.

jeanenry        

For more clear what do you mean, please upload screenshoot what your problem and what do you want to resolve. I still don't understand what your problem.

jeanenry:

jeanenry        

Ctrl+T