Discrepancy in trading conditions detected

When I subscribe I get this message. What does this mean?
Allowable trading volumes do not match the Provider's settings concerning some symbols' specification on your account. The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider's side.
Parameters of the following symbols are different (Subscriber/Provider): CADJPY, EURGBP, GBPUSD.
It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.
I am aware of the risk and I want to subscribe to the signal

I subscribe I get this message. What does this mean.

CADJPY, EURGBP, GBPUSD These are the 3 excptions that it had and if I put my cursor on them I see- max 100000/5000, max 100000/5000, max 99999900/500 respectively.

1328:
When I subscribe I get this message. What does this mean?
Allowable trading volumes do not match the Provider's settings concerning some symbols' specification on your account. The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider's side.
Parameters of the following symbols are different (Subscriber/Provider): CADJPY, EURGBP, GBPUSD.
It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.
I am aware of the risk and I want to subscribe to the signal

I subscribe I get this message. What does this mean.

CADJPY, EURGBP, GBPUSD These are the 3 excptions that it had and if I put my cursor on them I see- max 100000/5000, max 100000/5000, max 99999900/500 respectively.

Hi 1328, as stated in your message this is an advice about "the volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider's side".

In this case be aware of mismatched trading conditions information below (from https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber):

Mismatched Trading Conditions

Before subscribing to a signal the system checks some trading conditions on the accounts of the subscriber and provider:

The minimal and maximal allowed volume for symbols — in case these settings do not match, there can be serious difference of the volume of the provider's trade operations and the volume of operations copied to the subscriber's account.

Availability of symbols used by the provider on the subscriber's account — in case at least one symbol used by the provider is not available on the subscriber's account, copying of signals will be impossible.

If a mismatch is detected, the corresponding warning is displayed in the subscription window. It is recommended to the signals with matching trading conditions.

No deals will be copied to your account until you activate "Enable realtime signal subscription" option in your trading terminal.

You cannot subscribe to a signal created using an account with a leverage exceeding 1:500. This limitation is implemented to protect subscribers from signals produced on accounts with too risky trading process.

It is recommended to the signals with matching trading conditionsOtherwise you may waste your money due to inability of copying trade signals.

Reason: