Download MetaTrader 5

I need buy and sell script with SL for MT5

To add comments, please log in or register
Have you found a good programmer? Make a targeted order!
luis galdos
luis galdos 2012.09.13 00:56 

I don't know program, and i need two scripts for MT5 one for buy and other for sell with INPUTS: volume, stoploss

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards 

onewithzachy
onewithzachy 2012.09.13 01:27  
luisaron21:

I don't know program, and i need two scripts for MT5 one for buy and other for sell with INPUTS: volume, stoploss

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards 

Hi luisaron21,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for OpenSellPosition and OpenBuyPosition Click that

luis galdos
luis galdos 2012.09.13 05:17  
onewithzachy:

Hi luisaron21,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for OpenSellPosition and OpenBuyPosition Click that

Hi  onewithzachy,

Yes is that, but these scripts don't run, i don't know why? i am using demo alpari ECN account, i read that ecn broker don't accept SL and TP but i am not sure, if anyone can help me i will be very grateful

Thanks Onewithzachy 

Rodrigo Malacarne
Rodrigo Malacarne 2014.04.10 14:20  
luisaron21:

Hi  onewithzachy,

Yes is that, but these scripts don't run, i don't know why? i am using demo alpari ECN account, i read that ecn broker don't accept SL and TP but i am not sure, if anyone can help me i will be very grateful

Thanks Onewithzachy 

You can use the Jobs Section of the website.
Rogerio Figurelli
Rogerio Figurelli 2014.04.10 14:24  
luisaron21:

Hi  onewithzachy,

Thanks Onewithzachy 

Hi luisaron21, one workaround for ECN brokers is use OrderModify(), but in this case you must change this code.
To add comments, please log in or register