Trading Software

Hi Guys,MT4 is a great tool...But the limitation is that it only works with Brokers that offer this 3rd party platform for trading, brokers not offering it limit EA traders.

Is there a software that functions more or less like MT to trade for you, eg the software reads the current market info (Bid,Ask,Spread etc) and also sends instructions to web-based stations/Apps to trade.

i hope my question is clear

NewCreature:

Hi Guys,MT4 is a great tool...But the limitation is that it only works with Brokers that offer this 3rd party platform for trading, brokers not offering it limit EA traders.

Is there a software that functions more or less like MT to trade for you, eg the software reads the current market info (Bid,Ask,Spread etc) and also sends instructions to web-based stations/Apps to trade.

i hope my question is clear

There is a lot of brokers who provide MT4. Which one do you want to use and that doesn't offer MT4 ?

It's always possible to find a solution to send trades but it depends of which "web-based station" ?

angevoyageur:

There is a lot of brokers who provide MT4. Which one do you want to use and that doesn't offer MT4 ?

It's always possible to find a solution to send trades but it depends of which "web-based station" ?

Ok thnkx allot for your response. Lets rather consider brokers that provide other products as wel(including Forex) such as Single Stock Futures, Equity (Shares) etc. 

So here lets say im interested in automated trading of all offered products...but the broker does not offer MT4 for trading,eg https://securities.standardbank.co.za/ost/nsp/brochurewarepublic/ost/products/forex.html 

So how can i get around a the problem of automated trading for such? 

NewCreature:

Ok thnkx allot for your response. Lets rather consider brokers that provide other products as wel(including Forex) such as Single Stock Futures, Equity (Shares) etc. 

So here lets say im interested in automated trading of all offered products...but the broker does not offer MT4 for trading,eg https://securities.standardbank.co.za/ost/nsp/brochurewarepublic/ost/products/forex.html 

So how can i get around a the problem of automated trading for such? 

I personally don't know this platform. Best thing to do is probably to ask to the broker, not ?
Reason: