Is there a way to check the freelance prototype?

I am new to this site, and I commissioned someone to make an indicator for me. right now, the maker indicated that the prototype was made in the job progress area. Is there a way for me to check the prototype? Was he like required to upload the prototype?

jeseravi:
I am new to this site, and I commissioned someone to make an indicator for me. right now, the maker indicated that the prototype was made in the job progress area. Is there a way for me to check the prototype? Was he like required to upload the prototype?
I believe it means that job is under development. Freelance Will upload job prototype once is ready for approval 

jeseravi:
You need to receive a "prototype" from the coder. Something that shows how will be the results. Once received and checked you can continue the process.

jeseravi:
The programmer can provide the project file at any time as an attachment in the project private discussion area for you.
Reason: