Best broker Selection

Hello All,

I start trade science 2010. Have difference types of experience of Forex market. But still now I really face problem with when I going to select broker. This is really very difficult for me. BCZ I use my own trading system, but for that I need low spread also low commission system ecn broker. Already I using tick mill, justforex, like those type ecn broker. But I am not really satisfy there system of commission and spread. Some broker also market maker.

So I need u guys help, I need real deal with bank where I can trade with exact in real market . So u guys pls help me about this, where I can trade exactly in real market with no market making system or commission or spread system extra. 

I really need ur help, so can u pls replay me with link of broker identy where I can move on finally.

Thanks 

Abdullah Al Main:
Hello All,

I start trade science 2010. Have difference types of experience of Forex market. But still now I really face problem with when I going to select broker. This is really very difficult for me. BCZ I use my own trading system, but for that I need low spread also low commission system ecn broker. Already I using tick mill, justforex, like those type ecn broker. But I am not really satisfy there system of commission and spread. Some broker also market maker.

So I need u guys help, I need real deal with bank where I can trade with exact in real market . So u guys pls help me about this, where I can trade exactly in real market with no market making system or commission or spread system extra. 

I really need ur help, so can u pls replay me with link of broker identy where I can move on finally.

Thanks 
Try (top ten forex brokers) in google

Mohammad Soubra:
Try (top ten forex brokers) in google
I think its not way of final solution. 

BCits already, but what I need I really did not get it. 

Need low spread, low commission, also not market maker. 

Those 3 issue very imp for a trader. 

Check icmarkets or roboforex
all of them has negatives and positives

I learnt about FBS froma website dedicated to Forex

The company keeps excellent quality of services. I consider FBS to be one of the best brokers.

I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asAll trading strategies and EAs allowed

Everything will depend on your profile and money transfer method will use.

Has many good, the problem is only sending money.

i dont think there is anything like best broker..