Make a fortune from forex

Forex is the most profitable trade and there has no other trade which can provide more profit then forex but for making profit we have to take any risk and for overcome that risk we have to gain trading skills and have to learn more about forex.

maple:
Forex is the most profitable trade and there has no other trade which can provide more profit then forex but for making profit we have to take any risk and for overcome that risk we have to gain trading skills and have to learn more about forex.

Forex is not "trade"

Forex is trading - "overcoming risk" is a naive look at trading. Good luck

I can say confidently that many people make their fortune from forex trading they go through a proper procedure of learning practice and invest in forex market then they use this money following certain rules . They get good results as a return. Forex can be your future business of course.

Forex can be very profitable as long as you know what you're doing and you have a sufficiently large account. It gives an opportunity to make money, but the rest is up to the trader.

dianajs:
Forex can be very profitable as long as you know what you're doing and you have a sufficiently large account. It gives an opportunity to make money, but the rest is up to the trader.

It is always up to a trader, but without a large enough account, nothing can be done

Hello, I would like to give few tips on how to make a fortune in forex:

1) Pre set your goals and then choose a style of trading which you feel comfortable with and make sure that it suits your personality then you choose a methodology and be consistent in its appliance.

2) Carefully pick your account type and leverage ratio accordance with your needs.

3) Do as much analysis you can.

4) Choose a good Forex broker with high level of functionality and ability.

5) Keep your leverage minimum in the start and then slowly increase it.

6) Start with small amount and embrace minor loses.

7) Dont give up!!

I feel, these points if kept in mind every time during trading, gaining in Forex would be easy!

on my own:
It is always up to a trader, but without a large enough account, nothing can be done

Well, when you have a small account you can make profits, but they will be proportionate to that account, thus your account will be growing too slowly.

dianajs:
Well, when you have a small account you can make profits, but they will be proportionate to that account, thus your account will be growing too slowly.

That is the first problem people do not realize : you can not ear enough from forex if you do not have more than enough already

Well, you can earn from Forex with a small account, but your earnings will be proportionately small too.

mlawson71:
Well, you can earn from Forex with a small account, but your earnings will be proportionately small too.

If we will use a small trading account then we will have low risks in our trades and that will also allow us to re-invest our profits if the need arises

on my own:
That is the first problem people do not realize : you can not ear enough from forex if you do not have more than enough already

That depends on your defition of "enough", I suppose. Is it pocket money? Or some additional income? Or does one intend to live off their forex earnings? It's different for everyone.

Reason: