Download MetaTrader 5

Use of more than one platforms on the same PC

To add comments, please log in or register
Learn operation principles of Trading Signals for MetaTrader.
John
John 2016.03.16 13:26 

A couples of days ago I downloaded and I am using MT4 from my broker.  This is a real account and I have dowloaded and use Indicators and EAs on it.

I have also  dowloaded MT4 from another broker. I would like to use this one for testing purposes only (the historical data from this broker is more accurate).

The problem is:  When I download an EA from the market, I am asked if I have MT4 or not. If I choose not it redirects to a download page. If I choose yes it installs the EA on the MT4 with the real account. I want to install it on the Demo though.  It does not matter which one of the 2 installations is running or if they are both closed.

Any suggestions how to get around this issue?

Thx

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.03.16 14:15  
dimitrisk:

A couples of days ago I downloaded and I am using MT4 from my broker.  This is a real account and I have dowloaded and use Indicators and EAs on it.

I have also  dowloaded MT4 from another broker. I would like to use this one for testing purposes only (the historical data from this broker is more accurate).

The problem is:  When I download an EA from the market, I am asked if I have MT4 or not. If I choose not it redirects to a download page. If I choose yes it installs the EA on the MT4 with the real account. I want to install it on the Demo though.  It does not matter which one of the 2 installations is running or if they are both closed.

Any suggestions how to get around this issue?

Thx

You have to configure your browser.
John
John 2016.03.16 16:26  
Alain Verleyen:
You have to configure your browser.
How do I do that?
Billy Angdijaya
Billy Angdijaya 2016.03.16 17:25  
Install it in different folder.
John
John 2016.03.16 19:01