Use of more than one platforms on the same PC

A couples of days ago I downloaded and I am using MT4 from my broker.  This is a real account and I have dowloaded and use Indicators and EAs on it.

I have also  dowloaded MT4 from another broker. I would like to use this one for testing purposes only (the historical data from this broker is more accurate).

The problem is:  When I download an EA from the market, I am asked if I have MT4 or not. If I choose not it redirects to a download page. If I choose yes it installs the EA on the MT4 with the real account. I want to install it on the Demo though.  It does not matter which one of the 2 installations is running or if they are both closed.

Any suggestions how to get around this issue?

Thx

dimitrisk:

A couples of days ago I downloaded and I am using MT4 from my broker.  This is a real account and I have dowloaded and use Indicators and EAs on it.

I have also  dowloaded MT4 from another broker. I would like to use this one for testing purposes only (the historical data from this broker is more accurate).

The problem is:  When I download an EA from the market, I am asked if I have MT4 or not. If I choose not it redirects to a download page. If I choose yes it installs the EA on the MT4 with the real account. I want to install it on the Demo though.  It does not matter which one of the 2 installations is running or if they are both closed.

Any suggestions how to get around this issue?

Thx

You have to configure your browser.

Alain Verleyen:
You have to configure your browser.
How do I do that?

Install it in different folder.

Found the solution .. thank you all.