Signal Copying

Dear Team,

I paid and copied a signal yesternight. Immediately, the two open trades on the signal were synchronized with my account. GOOD

But, later, the signal opened more trades, and they were not synchronized with my account. Please, what could be the cause?   ....and what do I need to do?

Regards, 

It is possible that your computer were switched off ? if the answer is yes the solution is renting a VPS server then you will be copying the signal always . I hope that info helped you :).

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
It is possible that your computer were switched off ? if the answer is yes the solution is renting a VPS server then you will be copying the signal always . I hope that info helped you :).
I am on a VPS. I lunched the Signal to a VPS.

Simon Akubue:

Dear Team,

I paid and copied a signal yesternight. Immediately, the two open trades on the signal were synchronized with my account. GOOD

But, later, the signal opened more trades, and they were not synchronized with my account. Please, what could be the cause?   ....and what do I need to do?

Regards, 

May be it was signal setting check it out

Hello,

Yesterday I added my signal, but I cannot see it on my mt4 platform. Does this take some time? Or is there something I need to do so mt4 users can see my signal and choose if they want to purchase it or not?

regards,

CC

Try restarting your terminal (change language and press restart) if that not works contact with service desk.

Guys, somethings its best for you to read the condition necessary for you to complete in signal copying before proceeding to do so.
Reason: