Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing???????

I've downloaded free and bought paid EAs (trading robots) all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do it manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I would like to become a millionaire in the real account :)

And that's nothing to shout about.

Trading robots are tools and your question is akin to "are there scalpels in our galaxy with which to operate on a patient rather than stab them?

What do you think is the answer to that question?

Dig in the direction of optimisation. (you have to be 99% quality) we have a free advisor in our marketplace, from January to September 2015, at 90% quality from $100 makes several million, and at 99% in March it's already gone...

Maybe you just don't know how to use them.

mgfx13:
I have been using free EAs, as well as paid ones (trading robots), all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I would like to become a millionaire in the real account :)

Copy trades from drained accounts to other accounts with reversal and multiplier and you will become a millionaire.

I would have become one a long time ago, but my TS stubbornly keeps the balance at the initial level although equity is often higher than the balance.

George Merts:

And that's nothing to shout about.

Trading robots are tools and your question is akin to "are there scalpels in our galaxy with which to operate on a patient rather than stab them?

What do you think is the answer to that question?

If you have optimized a robot in the tester with a profit of 50% a month or more and it plummets in the real account, you analyze the robot's work for the previous day, the deals coincide by 70% at most, maybe I'll answer that there are scalps that can only stab the patient!

Vitalii Ananev:
Maybe you just don't know how to use them.
Share what you use to see if I can use it

romariogold:
Dig in the direction of optimisation. (you have to have 99% quality) there is a free EA in our marketplace, from January to September 2015, at 90% quality it makes a few million from 100$ and at 99% in March it's already lost...
Thanks I have MT5 no optimisation button and how to check the quality of the robot more precisely where this indicator should be (quality of history in backtest?) I came across them not so long ago I read here on the website how to check (normal mode, random delay, etc.) about quality for the first time I hear.

mgfx13:
As for the trading robots, they all lose their deposits faster than I do manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I would like to become a millionaire in the real account :)

They are there, you just have to know how to use them. After all, your question, if you exaggerate it, sounds something like this:

Are there any Formula 1 cars that you can drive and not have an accident in? I've just bought a few racing cars and they all crash quicker than walking.

mgfx13:
Share what you use and see if I can use it.

I'm not going to advise you on any advisers, sorry for the taffetology. What I meant was that maybe you are not following money management, setting high risks with a small deposit. Or you are using the wrong settings.

Vladimir Tkach:

Copy trades from drained accounts to other accounts with reversal and multiplier and you will become a millionaire.

I would have become one a long time ago, but my TS stubbornly keeps the balance at the initial level even though equity is often higher than the balance.

I think this is a good option, but if my robot is one month in the black and one month in the red, even if I reversed it, I would get zero, I need either higher than average profit or semiannual profit to compensate for the losses of previous and future months.
Reason: