Can't install EA on Remote Windows server

Hi, I have purchased an EA and it shows in my "Market / Purchased" tab but clicking on the "Install" does nothing.

I operate my Mt4 on a remote windows server. I have tried turning the firewall off and installing, still nothing. I have installed the EA on my home machine to see if it would work, it downloaded, installed and works fine. I just don't need it on my home machine, I need it on the server.

I am connected to my MQL5 account in Mt4.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jonathan

jdcm:

Hi, I have purchased an EA and it shows in my "Market / Purchased" tab but clicking on the "Install" does nothing.

I operate my Mt4 on a remote windows server. I have tried turning the firewall off and installing, still nothing. I have installed the EA on my home machine to see if it would work, it downloaded, installed and works fine. I just don't need it on my home machine, I need it on the server.

I am connected to my MQL5 account in Mt4.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jonathan

I got it working myself but for anyone else who might have this problem, I deleted everything in the MetaQuotes/Terminal/Community folder and restarted Mt4. Took a moment on restart but it all worked after that.

Jonathan

Reason: