Why is my EA order not always placed and time to time missed to place an order?

I developed my own EA, based on a simple martingale style. The order placement worked perfectly when I tested this with a demo account. When I started with a couple of real trading accounts, there was no issue to place an order. All orders directed by the EA were placed without any missing one. However when I started running this EA through multiple accounts (over five) in one brokerage, some accounts miss the order placement. I use good quality VPS and all accounts are managed separately in a reliable VPS. Then what cause this 'order missing' problem? The brokerage repetitively said, 'we do not have a record that the order was sent. Your EA must be wrong'. If my EA is wrong, why did it work well with their demo accounts and why was there no issue when I only run a couple of accounts?

I am wondering if it is a lack of liquidity from the brokerage side or a certain latency in the brokerage's server?

Anyone's insight for this situation would be grateful to be shared!

Regards, 

Sun

The broker is right, fix your code. We can't help without seeing the code, and you didn't even explain what you mean by "missed to place an order".

mygreensun: I developed my own EA, based on a simple martingale style.

Martingale is not a strategy. It's a betting system.

Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
          Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

Alain Verleyen #:
The broker is right, fix your code. We can't help without seeing the code, and you didn't even explain what you mean by "missed to place an order".

Thanks Alain.

'Missed to place an order' - the EA directed to 'open' an order at a certain price but the position is not opened 'randomly' in some accounts (I run over 10 accounts using the same EA); some other accounts, it worked. 

If the code is wrong, the same problem should happen in the demo account - however it works fine in a demo account. I didn't experience this in their demo. 

If the code is wrong, the same problem should happen throughout all my real accounts that I use consistently - however this happens in some accounts 'randomly'. 

This is why I can't find what caused the issue, just wondering if the brokerage doesn't have enough liquidity or any latency issue causes this problem. 

mygreensun #:

Thanks Alain.

'Missed to place an order' - the EA directed to 'open' an order at a certain price but the position is not opened 'randomly' in some accounts (I run over 10 accounts using the same EA); some other accounts, it worked. 

So it tries to open an order but it gets an error, then what error ? Or it didn't try at all ?

If the code is wrong, the same problem should happen in the demo account - however it works fine in a demo account. I didn't experience this in their demo. 

No, it should not. Difference in the trading environment can lead to errors not managed by your code.

If the code is wrong, the same problem should happen throughout all my real accounts that I use consistently - however this happens in some accounts 'randomly'. 

No, it should not. Difference in the trading environment can lead to errors not managed by your code.

How long have you been running the demo account

Perhaps it's not long enough to cause a problem ?

I switched to a different broker   before , some code on different broker give me different , finnally i found that there are some issues here that I haven't considered before

If there is a problem with the program, it is best to find the problem from yourself , not the  broker  or other

Reason: