Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 19

Maxim Kuznetsov:

When can we expect the digest? :-) I think everything is already listed.

if not already there then add - any/no recommendations to subscribers from the signal author.
He's supposed to know better the limitations of copying his trade. Depo/leverage/slippage/time requirements etc.

I think they should be, but most of them will be lying.

The proposal was such and from you - communication ;)

About digest

This weekend's digest with all suggestions/comments/amendments)

+ Know the signaller by sight, so that there is personal responsibility on him (or his person)

+ Signal lifetime after monitoring - minimum 3 months

+ Equity of the signal account - minimum $500

+ Recommendations from the Manager on his signal - this will show his experience and interest to ensure that the subscriber gets what he came for - results. If the provider has more than 3 signals they are offering to subscribe to, you should ask them to explain the logic

+ Look at the time zone in which the Signals Provider trades - or ask him where he lives / where he trades from - this is important to avoid time zone differences, because trading conditions may be very different for the Signals Provider and Subscriber

+ The equity line will tell you a lot and will indicate - it is possible to "oversaturate" (or it may be a grid, which is how the grid is traded), but it is necessary to understand if the risk is adequate and equity has decreased at the expense of certain instruments - if you cannot understand it yourself, please request to see all open transactions (all packs of instruments) from the Signals Provider

+The moretrades- the more, the better - this is important, because you can trade great at a distance of, for example, 50 trades and show super results - it can only be luck and does not indicate that the signalman has a strategy or at least logic in trading

+ If the Signals Broker does not understand this, then you should not trust him with the money at all (he trades on statistics and earns from subscriptions)

+ Replenish your account during drawdowns is a valid factor. It is even more important that the signalman informs what he is doing with his funds in the account, especially in the drawdown. And this information should be provided promptly. If there is no feedback, or it is clearly contrary to the monitoring picture - you need to go away

+ Select accounts-signals with trades that are hanging or "oversubscribed", at most within one week (5 days, do not forget, not 7) - this is critical. As weekends can change the picture a lot and hit the deposit sharply towards zero. Ideally, trades should be closed by the end of the trading day, and not during the periods of increased spread.

+ Securities accounts are presented by the Signals Provider or not - I think it is not critical, as Securities accounts have their advantages, for example, the most important - not all subscribers have funds and wish to invest large sums, especially if they are just familiar with the signals and with Forex in general

+ Signal profitability - you need to compare how much you pay per month for the signal and how much profit the Signals Provider makes - is it profitable for you to pay for the signal at all

+ Slippage - it's better to choose signals, where slippage is minimal at those brokers, where you already have an account or where you plan to open one. Look at the instruments traded by the manager and what slippage is on them. And whether your broker has all the instruments available. After doing your own analysis, ask about slippages from the signal manager himself - a good filter as well)

P.S. Seems like a great job we all did. Everything is clear and effective. What do you think?

It's too early for the design, examples with pictures, not everyone has spoken yet ;)

Нужен ваш совет, какой сигнал выбрать для подписки.
Нужен ваш совет, какой сигнал выбрать для подписки.
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу помощи. Хочу подписаться на сигнал, но не могу определиться с выбором. Многие сигналы - роботы. Уфф. Ничего в них не понимаю. А денег хочу...

One more item can be added.
A guarantee from the provider and a deposit from the provider, as well as a psychic licence. That's all you can sign up for. Or rather, the filter will give the result, "Sorry, nothing suitable was found").

Ramiz Mavludov:
One more point you could add.
A guarantee from the provider and a deposit from the provider, as well as a psychic licence. That's all you can sign up for. Or rather, the filter will say, "Sorry, nothing matching."

It's a short branch and it's a long one. Don't overload it. Leave only the essence and only effective things - after all, "we do not limit the flight of fancy of the buyer" ;)

jori77:

forgot about the number of signals in the "signaler" and the variety of strategies.

More than 3 is rather suspicious and should be explained by the author.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

forgot about the number of signals in the "signaler" and the variety of strategies

More than 3 is rather suspicious and should be explained by the author.

Added, thank you) Fourth "+".

jori77:

+ Know the signaller by sight so that he (or his person) has personal responsibility

The big question on the first point: what can be the personal responsibility of the signalman? I think it's nonsense, because no one takes money on credit and no one will give any promises about risk-free grail... Subscribers are responsible for their money and they have all the tools for that.

All I am saying is that if a subscriber sees a multi-thousand percent profit and therefore understands the risks, he is going for it consciously and in case of loss he may bring claims only against himself.

Sergey Kutsko:

The big question on the first point is: what kind of personal responsibility can a signalman have? In my opinion, this is nonsense, because no one here takes or gives money on credit, and I don't think anyone will promise you a risk-free grail either. Subscribers are responsible for their money and they have all the tools for that.

All I want to say is that if subscriber sees the profit amounting to many thousands of dollars and consequently understands the risks, he agrees to it consciously and in case of loss he may bring claims only against himself.

Thank you for the review!

Look, will you trust the person more if you see him on social networks, or talk to him on Skype? More willing to give him money? I think so)

He (the subscriber) accepts the risks and bears the responsibility. We have another thing here. The manager must not forget about his account and subscribers when he sees that he has been paid. And he knows that he is not just a shadow for his "depositors"...

jori77:

Thanks for the feedback!

Look, would you trust a person more if you saw them on social media, or talked to them on Skype? Would you be more willing to give him money? I think so)

He (the subscriber) accepts the risks and bears responsibility. We have another thing here. The manager must not forget about his account and subscribers when he sees that he has been paid. And he knew that he was not just a shadow for his "depositors" ...

:) I'm sure - no one forgets about subscribers. But the trader himself cannot forget about his account correctly... because he has his money there and he can hardly forget about his subscribers, especially if they pay him for copying.

Reason: