Off-topic posts - page 11

Jean Francois Le Bas:

You're not logical. What if I make a perfect trade with that 100K borrowed (1.0 lot). I spot the bottom perfectly, without any drawdown (or very little, let's say 12 pips) and I make a 10,000 pips profit over several years. Won't the broker have to pay me $100K one day ???

YES and he lost the money he lent me

BROKER LOSES

my god can't you understand basic rhetoric ?

Are you kidding? Is it me that cant understand?

Funny enough.

As you see, the broker is only connecting buyers and sellers. If you bought at the buttom, and the price goes up, it means that there are still sellers in the market, or new buyers with new money. thats why the price goes up. The price does not go up by its own, it goes up because the sellers want more and new buyers come with new money and willing to pay more. The broker will never pay you, you are totaly mis concepted. As long as those who hold a sell position remain in the market, or other buyers jump in who are willing to put new money, the price will go up. But the new money comes from new participants.

Go back to basics, as being said before, do your research.

*And what happens when you finally close the position? The broker looks for a buyer for you to be able to sell him your position. You will not be able to make the money without the final buyer willing to pay. Do you think if a buyer is not found the broker will pay you? What nonesense. The price will just go down until someone willing to pay you. Thats the market.

Amir Yacoby:
Are you kidding? Is it me that cant understand?

Funny enough.

As you see, the broker is only connecting buyers and sellers. If you bought at the buttom, and the price goes up, it means that there are still sellers in the market, or new buyers with new money. thats why the price goes up. The price does not go up by its own, it goes up because the sellers want more and new buyers come with new money and willing to pay more. The broker will never pay you, you are totaly mis concepted. As long as those who hold a sell position remain in the market, or other buyers jump in who are willing to put new money, the price will go up. But the new money comes from new participants.

Go back to basics, as being said before, do your research.

you're "right" yet you did not disprove my example

Jean Francois Le Bas:

you're "right" yet you did not disprove my example

* of course i did
And what happens when you finally close the position? The broker looks for a buyer for you to be able to sell him your position. You will not be able to make the money without the final buyer willing to pay. Do you think if a buyer is not found the broker will pay you? What nonesense. The price will just go down until someone willing to pay you. Thats the market

Amir Yacoby:
* of course i did
And what happens when you finally close the position? The broker looks for a buyer for you to be able to sell him your position. You will not be able to make the money without the final buyer willing to pay. Do you think if a buyer is not found the broker will pay you? What nonesense. The price will just go down until someone willing to pay you. Thats the market

and ? i already explained that : the broker will lent 100K again, so that's not coming from the seller.

Also the seller can also close his position in profit. and the next seller, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one........................ETC

and broker has to pay $100K each time

PRICE OSCILLATES

Jean Francois Le Bas:

and ? i already explained that : the broker will lent 100K again, so that's not coming from the seller.

Also the seller can also close his position in profit. and the next seller, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one........................ETC

and broker has to pay $100K each time

PRICE OSCILLATES
Go to basics again. I feel pitty for such brokers. The word broker doesn't come from broke (which is what he will be if follow your advice). It comes from brokerage, mediating between buyers and sellers.
Also this broker who has to pay you will do everything to fail you. 

No broker will ever pay when you close a position. He will look for seller to pay you, if not found price goes down until found or you get margin call, broker takes back his part. End of story.

Amir Yacoby:
Go to basics again. I feel pitty for such brokers. The word broker doesn't come from broke (which is what he will be if follow your advice). It comes from brokerage, mediating between buyers and sellers.
Also this broker who has to pay you will do everything to fail you. 

No broker will ever pay when you close a position. He will look for seller to pay you, if not found price goes down until found or you get margin call, broker takes back his part. End of story.

brokers only make money from losers not winners. They have to pay winners. you're saying that brokers will not pay ? In what world are you living in ? A world where there is only two traders in the world...get out of your fantasy man

Brokers bet against the masses. that's how they make money

Jean Francois Le Bas:

brokers only make money from losers not winners. They have to pay winners. you're saying that brokers will not pay ? In what world are you living in ? A world where there is only two traders in the world...get out of your fantasy man

Brokers bet against the masses. that's how they make money

Thats how bucket shops work.

Brokers, otoh, charge a commission for trade execution. Many MT4/5 brokers do this implicitly by artificially widening the spread and claiming "no commissions" in the advertising. A broker gets paid whether you make money or not. This "no commission/widening the spread" practice is what allows bucket shops to operate by looking like a legitimate broker, in much the same way a ponzi scheme mimics a legitimate investment company.

Sky L:

Dear experienced traders, 

I ran an EA for around 1 month, and I did a back test for last 1 month. 

What I find is the back test result is different to real trade history.

The author's ac and both of my friends ac didn't get the trade which shown on the back test result.

I have no idea how could it happened.

Do you know any reason could make back test result different to real trade history?

Thank you in advance and best whises,

Sky

Pls help me opening a real account

Sky L:

Thank you, Unada-san. 

🙏 How to criet password on my login with Treda , lucky registion?

Hi guys . I don't know in which setion to message your queries. 
I would like to ask I'm making and ea on the renko charts. What would be the best way to trails your stoploss ? And achieve maximum from an uptrend or a downtrend  . Do recommend. 
Reason: