Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 3

I want to cancel my account, how do I? not want to provide more signs!

carloswylker:
I want to cancel my account, how do I? not want to provide more signs!
See the Faq https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773, pt 18 
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa?

Hi, I Registered in signal provider (real) , my account is ready for sale
and approved for production and verified in my broker . but my trades not copy to my subscribes account (free subscribe) . why ?

aminx:
Hi, I Registered in signal provider (real) , my account is ready for sale
and approved for production and verified in my broker . but my trades not copy to my subscribes account (free subscribe) . why ?
You don't have any signal published.

Is very simple and a good Instrument to became a Signal Provider,

the only Thing thats not so simple is the Draw Down Rule => not more than 70 per Cent Draw Down ... But this rule is very good, so you have a great filter, when you like trading via Signal´s.

Without filter, you have too much Signal Profiles you can follow.

So have a great trading.

angevoyageur:
You don't have any signal published.

Thanks , but i have this message { Your Signal has been approved for production use and is available to the public. Everyone can subscribe for the specified price. ) in my edit dashboard and this message in my profile ( aminx Published MetaTrader 4 signal) . ???

gurmeetb:

I have read many reviews on Signal service, that several accounts have become null due to wrong service providers who are just bumping %age growth. In such cases people loose their money plus Signal Service fees they pay. If it is loss, no fees should be paid to service provider. At end of the month, taking into consideration only closed positions MQL5 can verify opening balance and closing balance, taking deposit and withdrawal into consideration and release funds from profitable account only to Service Provider. 

Say at end of month, Subscriber1 has 100% profit, Subscriber2 has 50% profit and Subscriber3 has -10%, then first and second do pay fees but third pays $0. 

It is required to rent as a software service for unlicensed providers. Can not be based on performance.Most legal  regs.

aminx:

Thanks , but i have this message { Your Signal has been approved for production use and is available to the public. Everyone can subscribe for the specified price. ) in my edit dashboard and this message in my profile ( aminx Published MetaTrader 4 signal) . ???

Market is currently closed, wait the opening.

I am about to submit a signal and have a question... once submitted can an additional EA be added...... or can some additional EA's be added.

Thanks for your help

daveM

angevoyageur:
Market is currently closed, wait the opening.
ok thanks , market is open now , but my problem is not ok , please help
Reason: