Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 5

Hi All,

I'm thinking of providing signals however my trading system closes positions in three steps. Can someone tell me if the signal service caters for partial closes?

Kadam:
Hi All,

I'm thinking of providing signals however my trading system closes positions in three steps. Can someone tell me if the signal service caters for partial closes?
Of course.

angevoyageur:
Of course.
Thanks Angevoyageur,

Another question is can I easily limit the number of subscribers?

Kadam:
Thanks Angevoyageur,

Another question is can I easily limit the number of subscribers?
I don't think there is a way to limit the number of subscribers. It's rather weird demand for a signal service, not ?

angevoyageur:
I don't think there is a way to limit the number of subscribers. It's rather weird demand for a signal service, not ?
Not. I'd rather work with a limited number first to make sure the service is up to it. Part of the system is a tight scalp, in fast markets volume can = slippage, slippage = death. 

Hi, is it possible to add a picture within the signal description? There is no "image" icon in the edit box of signal description - unlike the edit box of this comment :(

how do i register a signal with account previously used for subscription because i want avoid opening multiple account.

Hi guys,

my broker changed the server name while my signal is still connected to old server. So it does not see any trades.

How can I change this?

BR

Tomas 

togr:

Hi guys,

my broker changed the server name while my signal is still connected to old server. So it does not see any trades.

How can I change this?

BR

Tomas 

Please write to the Service Desk.

how many days for inactivity trading, that will put 'signal provider' into archived?

Any url/web link explaining this policy?
Reason: