EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 518

strangerr:

That's what I'm looking at - whether it will break or not.

Go to the "Strategic Forecasting" thread I posted the daily chart with the forecast. You will understand everything. The "B-wave" is forming in the plane and it is almost unpredictable, it can take any shape. The low has already formed and the high is at 1.43... Anything could happen.

margaret:

There on the forums... such a spectacle... I laughed so hard...

There is one more detail ... they sent me a code for the job ... but allegedly having this code I have access to this job ... a limited number of jobs (I was kind of lucky ... got the last vacancy) ...

Like, one asks: I got a job offer... Who has anything to say?

Answer I: It's so cool, I almost don't have to work... Finally I found a job that I love and makes a lot of money

Answer II: the job is so cool...want to get my wife a job but there are no vacancies. Please, if someone doesn't need a job, send me your vacancy code!

I would arrange for my wife too, only I have to find her a job first and then hers)))

margaret:
Misha... there's a fixing going on today...

I see... ))))

strangerr:

I'd get my wife a job too, only I'd have to find her one first, then hers)))

By the way, I went to my mailbox and found this awesome job.

http://gullon.eu/ru/vacancy.php

ZetM:

Go to the "Strategic Forecasting" thread I posted a daily chart with the forecast. You will understand everything. The "B-wave" is forming in the plane and it is almost unpredictable, it can take any shape. The low has already formed and the high is at 1.43... Anything can happen.

Found it, C is going to be that 400-500pp.

strangerr:

Found it, C will be just the right 400-500pp.

Remains to be reconciled with Yusuf's indicator...))))

margaret:

By the way, I went to my inbox and found this gorgeous workspace

http://gullon.eu/ru/vacancy.php

)))

ZetM:

Go to the "Strategic Forecasting" thread I posted the daily chart with the forecast. You will understand everything. The "B-wave" is forming in the plane and it is almost unpredictable, it can take any shape. The low has already formed and the high is at 1.43... Anything can happen.
Can I get the link to the thread? Is it in this forum? Or in MT5?

Alex_K:
can i get a link to the thread? is it in this forum? or in mt5?

I don't have a link. In this forum.

strangerr:

)))
That's right. You install the software they offer and go to their website... Just don't advise installing...I had to reinstall my Windows afterwards
Reason: