Seller confirmation code for registration

Hi fellow traders, I need assistance regarding to the registration for a seller status in my profile.

I tried multiple times already to register as a seller so i can published the signal i created to be a provider but after completing the registration and need to send the code for confirmation the system say's " code is successfully sent" but in the end of the day i didn't receive any of this code. I'm from Philippines and i'm 100% sure that the number indicated in the contact number field is correct or accurate.

Please help..

Thank you..!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can't obtain MQL5 ID on MT4 for Android

Sergey Golubev, 2019.10.07 16:23

I can not help sorry ...
But as far as I know - some people are using Telegram (installed on computer) to get the code and so on (instead of getting it on phone, because the phones are having pre-installed energy saving mode, and this mode may be the reason of this issue).

But I am not sure that it will help with this issue ..

Serge Golubev :

I registered as a seller but did not receive the SMS confirmation code, then I read the message: Your signal has been approved for production use and is available to the public. I've done?check it for me please. Thanks you so much.

hung phan:

I registered as a seller but did not receive the SMS confirmation code, then I read the message: Your signal has been approved for production use and is available to the public. I've done? check it for me please. Thanks you so much.

This is your personal situation, and we the forum members can not help you sorry (the service desk may help in some cases).

But as far as I know - many users are using telegram installed on computer to receive sms.

Reason: