Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 6

Has the option for free signals been discontinued? I can only provide payed signals, no more free signal option available when registering new signal?

arkasha

I also no option for free Subscription

Files:
mql5.png  5 kb

wulungpay:

arkasha

I also no option for free Subscription

Hi, I made some testing and I noticed that you have the "FREE SUBSCRIPTION" option only if you propose a DEMO ACCOUNT as signal

YA.,.,I want to sell my signals.........

so 

after filling the form and completing all  formalities ...

how the signals will get send.......

i made a deal ------ and signal will get send automatically ???

i have 1000$ equity-- traded 1 lot....    so what about the subscriber who have 100 $ and 10000$ equity ????

will signals get send to them on mail or mobile or automatically get executed on their platforms ????? 

anyone know .,.,., please tell me. 

mechano:

YA.,.,I want to sell my signals.........

so 

after filling the form and completing all  formalities ...

how the signals will get send.......

i made a deal ------ and signal will get send automatically ???

i have 1000$ equity-- traded 1 lot....    so what about the subscriber who have 100 $ and 10000$ equity ????

will signals get send to them on mail or mobile or automatically get executed on their platforms ????? 

anyone know .,.,., please tell me. 

Yes, it is automatically executed, if they have a working terminal, or vps. The terminal also calculated the lot size depend on equity, leverage, and the rate that the user determined.

Hello everyone, I have potential of giving out good signal but I have being facing the problem of mql5 member ID....i have tried many approaches but all keep failing, pls if youhave a way forward, kindly provide them. Thanks 

richardxion:
Hello everyone, I have potential of giving out good signal but I have being facing the problem of mql5 member ID....i have tried many approaches but all keep failing, pls if youhave a way forward, kindly provide them. Thanks 
What's problem are you facing? Try to download metatrader mobile (android or ios) and you'll see MetaQuotes ID in the messages section.

How to public my demo signal? Thanks

neverdie:
How to public my demo signal? Thanks
Hi your signal is ready for subscribe. Here's

alexey_pak:
Hi your signal is ready for subscribe. Here's
Oh, how can you find it? :) i tried to find but cant see it on the list of signals
Reason: