FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 29

1.3180 -minimum and then upwards. My personal view at the moment...

Monday: opening 1.3130-1.3150, rebound to 1.3180 and down to 1.2980. This is my guess.

Thank you!!!s Yes, but it's really incomprehensible and inexplicable, such a fall, like in the eurozone today is not worse than five days or eight days ago, and in America everything is not so rosy, what the fuck!!!

But the figure, it's a real head and shoulders, isn't it? How much could this mean that the fall will continue? Or could it not?

Why does nobody pay attention to the monthly chart? Price is moving in a channel, which makes sense.

MOHCTP36:

Monday: opening 1.3130-1.3150, rebound to 1.3180 and down to 1.2980. This is my guess.

How do you justify your view on further decline? My guess is 1.3180 and further up...!.3500...something like that

Shit, I can't get a screenshot in...............................!

zxc:

Why does nobody pay attention to the monthly chart? Price is moving in a channel, which makes sense.

Yes, it is very much so. But you have a long term on the screenshot...And at the moment it is not ruled out a move to the North (short term)

zxc:

How did you draw the channels? Admit that you drew them from a torch)))

Nesradamus:
How did you draw the channels? Admit that you drew them from a torch by instinct))))
Well, it's not all flashlight.

I can easily insert a screenshot by clicking on the picture?
Reason: