Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 2

gurmeetb:
i disabled my singals while playing arnd with system, how do i enable it back...i am not able create new signal for same MT4 account also. i have tried finding for how to enable it and even creating new one but all in vain....someone plz suggest asap
See the FAQ about signals, point 18. If that doesn't help then write to ServiceDesk.

thanks but that doesnt helps as it says we can see both enabled and disabled signals, i dont see the sgnal i disabled. also wrote to ServiceDesk, still waiting for revert. n sure how long they take....

gurmeetb:
thanks but that doesnt helps as it says we can see both enabled and disabled signals, i dont see the sgnal i disabled. also wrote to ServiceDesk, still waiting for revert. n sure how long they take....
Check your Signal now. It must appear.

commission is monthly base. how commission determine. is this the fixed price?

can I set percentage of profit?

advali82:

I have read many reviews on Signal service, that several accounts have become null due to wrong service providers who are just bumping %age growth. In such cases people loose their money plus Signal Service fees they pay. If it is loss, no fees should be paid to service provider. At end of the month, taking into consideration only closed positions MQL5 can verify opening balance and closing balance, taking deposit and withdrawal into consideration and release funds from profitable account only to Service Provider. 

Say at end of month, Subscriber1 has 100% profit, Subscriber2 has 50% profit and Subscriber3 has -10%, then first and second do pay fees but third pays $0. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

advali82:

Hello,
The commission is 20% of the fixed subscription price. Aso has weekly base.

This is not possible.

if I create a signal service provider as free then can I update free signal provider to paid signal provider....

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

advali82:

if I create a signal service provider as free then can I update free signal provider to paid signal provider....

Yes you can. But of course, people who subscribes when it's free continue to get it for free up to the end of their subscription.

If i started my signals with Free , and then a subscriber has subscribed when my signals are Free , and after that i put a price for my signals ,, will this subscriber pay after that or he will always take the signals for free ??

Roreki:
If i started my signals with Free , and then a subscriber has subscribed when my signals are Free , and after that i put a price for my signals ,, will this subscriber pay after that or he will always take the signals for free ??
At the end of the free subscription, the subscriber has the choice to pay or not. Isn't obvious ?
Reason: