Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 71

Sir, I am new at here, Can anyone tell me.. how to test a demo indicator on mt5 terminal. I am try to test "Trader Dream " indicator.

Hi, i have subscribed to a signal and it did a great job by copying all trades. but, here's my problem.

When i open my mt4, the signal copied current trading that signal is currently holding even though the signal has opened its position 2 weeks ago, for example.

My question is, do i have an option to choose whether to not copy trade on the current position that the signal is holding? instead, i only copy the next position open by the signal.

Thanks in advance  

adleee84 

angevoyageur:

http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/interface/toolbox/toolbox_signals#context

I'm facing the same problem even though I've followed the instruction from the above link.

I am using a few brokers and I also encounter the same problem. So i don't think its broker issue since the common denominator here is MQL5.

Please advice ASAP. Thank you. 

consistenttp:

I'm facing the same problem even though I've followed the instruction from the above link.

I am using a few brokers and I also encounter the same problem. So i don't think its broker issue since the common denominator here is MQL5.

Please advice ASAP. Thank you. 

Which problem ?

Hello,

I'm trying to find out an EA that would detect that my MT4 is not connected to my mql5 signal subscription and then sends me an email.

Sometimes my metatrader is not connected (I don't know why), and that makes me loosing signals.

Thanks 

hi every one i am having issue and i need to come out of it with all of your help.

i have subscribed to the signal for an automated trade from johnpaul77, but  since then it has not reflected any trade on my MT4 platform i am worried, cause out of curiosity i made a loss that is not funny at all. i so much want to be a trader but need the assistance of good traders like johnpaul77. please how do i go about getting the necessity from the subscribed signal actively working on my platform once again.

Anyone can help? I have a Metatrader 4 with Prior Fx broker, but I can not sign up to the signals, when I click n "subuscribe" nothing happens. Any help?

eumate:
Anyone can help? I have a Metatrader 4 with Prior Fx broker, but I can not sign up to the signals, when I click n "subuscribe" nothing happens. Any help?
Please check the message(s) in Journal tab ot Terminal window.

Hi,

I would like to ask somebody, that how can i see which time zone have set to my mql4 profil? I see some signal's history, and it is hard to match to the chart, because my server time is different than my computer's, and i hope the mql4 timezone is not different.

Thank you for your reply 

angevoyageur:
Please check the message(s) in Journal tab ot Terminal window.

"2014.05.31 07:10:53.059 '2088402594': Signal - not subscribe to signal 'RabbitSignal', symbol(s) EURAUD,EURUSD,XAUUSD not found"

This and similar to this are in my journal tab.

Thanks 

Reason: