Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 46

CB9EEBE7 #:
How do I get paid here

You need to sell something in order to get paid.

Hi sir i need to know how to trade to forex please give me a signal thNk you

Ronald Pineda #: Hi sir i need to know how to trade to forex please give me a signal thNk you

Do your research. Don't expect others to spoon-feed you. There are many websites, books, videos and many other resources including this forum and the articles that provide information. Search, read and do your own research.

Please I need someone to help me through this...I can't copy (subscribe) signal on my mobile 

There's this mt4 signal provider I want to subscribe too but after clicking copy trade   its either send me back to the signal page or download mt5setup automatically which I already have.

In short the pay page isn't loading

I have followed the processes on the platform 

Hammed Omobayo #: Please I need someone to help me through this...I can't copy (subscribe) signal on my mobile. There's this mt4 signal provider I want to subscribe too but after clicking copy trade   its either send me back to the signal page or download mt5setup automatically which I already have. In short the pay page isn't loading. I have followed the processes on the platform 
You can't follow a signal by using ONLY a mobile terminal app. You have to either use the desktop terminal or use a VPS.

Gabor Torma #:
Thanx the quick answer!
How do find a broker here

Bose Mosimanegape T Elias #:
How do find a broker here

You do not find a broker here, make your search online, among the well known and regulated brokers.

Discussion and recommendations about brokers are not allowed in the forum.

Who has been successfully working with signals for a long time. Friends, please help me to correctly configure the MT5 settings for working with signals. Thank you!

Signals

Igors Vills #:

Who has been successfully working with signals for a long time. Friends, please help me to correctly configure the MT5 settings for working with signals. Thank you!

Your settings are fine, except of the tick in the Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.

If you have this option ticked, you will close your copied signal trades earlier than the signal (sometimes), due to price different between your and the signal's broker and then these trades will be opened again on your side, upon synchronization.

It is advisable to untick this option, as long as you have a solid network connection with the signal's server (use MQL5 VPS or some other VPS) in order to close copied signal trades instantly when they close at the signal's side.

How can I cashed out
Reason: