Moving Signal to another account

Hi!

How can I move a signal that I am subscribed to a different MT4 account, I tried it on demo, but now I want to move to my live account - is it possible?

Thank you!

PRASHANT PANDEY:

Hi!

How can I move a signal that I am subscribed to a different MT4 account, I tried it on demo, but now I want to move to my live account - is it possible?

Thank you!

You shouldn't try it on demo, because you can only use this function once a week.

I moved my signal from my live account to a demo. I put in the correct account number but not the broker server. I cannot access it anymore. From Icmarkets live 12 to icmarkets demo01. What do I do now. Can you change the server to icmarketsSC demo 01 please.

Imtiaz Thaha #:
I moved my signal from my live account to a demo. I put in the correct account number but not the broker server. I cannot access it anymore. From Icmarkets live 12 to icmarkets demo01. What do I do now. Can you change the server to icmarketsSC demo 01 please.

You've changed it to the wrong real account number, since you didn't change the server.

Now you have to wait for 1 week, before trying again.

This option is only available once a week.

PRASHANT PANDEY:

Hi!

Thank you!

Yes possible 
Reason: