Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 17

I have MT5 with a live and a demo account setup.

I use the live account for manual trading and I am normally (only) logged into that account.

The demo account has a subscription to a signal, but only copies the trades (delayed) when I log into the demo account.

I would expect that I can be logged into my live account and trade manually, while the demo account copies the trades from the signal - in real-time !

What's going wrong ?

Trade4Fun:

I have MT5 with a live and a demo account setup.

I use the live account for manual trading and I am normally (only) logged into that account.

The demo account has a subscription to a signal, but only copies the trades (delayed) when I log into the demo account.

I would expect that I can be logged into my live account and trade manually, while the demo account copies the trades from the signal - in real-time !

What's going wrong ?

The signal can only copy trades when you have an account running. If you want to copy the signal then you will need to have an MT5 terminal logged into that account and running 24 hours a day.

Hi, 

Is there a way where signals are copied into my account even if I am logged off?

There are times when I have to log off my laptop or my net at night and when I open in the morning I noticed that my signal provider had opened and closed a position at night and not copied into my account.

I just wonder if there's a way to automatically copy signals even I am not online on the terminal since I am mostly out of town and not always online.

Thanks! 

bethjean36:

Hi, 

Is there a way where signals are copied into my account even if I am logged off?

There are times when I have to log off my laptop or my net at night and when I open in the morning I noticed that my signal provider had opened and closed a position at night and not copied into my account.

I just wonder if there's a way to automatically copy signals even I am not online on the terminal since I am mostly out of town and not always online.

Thanks! 

Hi

You need to either rent a VPS and leave MT running or rent a virtual server through MetaTrader

Can I copy signals from my own account... in other words I am managing 2 of my client's accounts and its painful for me to trade on both accounts at the same time, so iam wondering if I can register as a signal provider from one account and can use that signal in the 2nd account, please clarify if its possible.

or do I have to register 2 accounts with Mql5 also and then sell signal in one and subscribe to it from the other..?

how does it work? advise me please

Thanks

Christian Vost:

In the MT5 demo account, you can subscribe to a Signal in the 'Toolbox'. You must also log in to your Mql5.com account in the terminal. Now go to 'Tools' >> 'Options' and set the % of deposit level. Check the Journal in the toolbox and it will show the percentage level that you will be copying at. Ensure that account equity can support the trading volume you will be copying.

To possibly copy signals across into the MT4 terminal, this might be useful:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/189

Good luck. 

QUALITYEC
I have Boss Capital as a Broker and I wanted to copy signals how can that be done with an online platform

How can use signals I want to copy with a broker thay is not mt4 or mt5 compatible?

QUALITYEC:
How can use signals I want to copy with a broker thay is not mt4 or mt5 compatible?
You can't

I have more than one demo on my VPS. I subscribed to one signal on one demo. Now with my other demo I want to subscribe to another signal under a different account and MT4. Every time I hit copy trades it wants to put on my first demo where I already have a Signal Provider. I can't find the signal provider on the signal tab on the MT4 main tab. So..what do I do now???
Reason: