Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 12

karolksiazczak:

Hi,

That is my first post and I have basic question that i haven't found here.

What happens after 1 month of getting signals? Do I have to subscribe it again or is it doing automaticly?

Best Regards

KK

You should subscribe again or Renew subscription manually.

Hello guys, there is a way to subscribe to e several providers at the same time?

Can I subscribe to multiple signals on one live account? When I attempted to subscribe to a second one, I got this message: There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists.

pattyloo:
Can I subscribe to multiple signals on one live account? When I attempted to subscribe to a second one, I got this message: There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists.
You got your repy : you can't

Hello,

I got a question. I subscribed Johnpaul77 but something went wrong: there was a trade (AUDUSD "buy" on 7th of Sept.) which brought 0,7% loss for him, but 4,4% for me. What did I do wrong?

It seems that all my copied trades are too big for my account.

how can i do? to enable the signals tab?

why my order the signal aways have 5 minute delay? is the the ownner control it?

I have a question, when subscribed to a signal, when the signal provider closes a position  will it also automatically close the subscriber position? Or do we have to close positions manually?

muplayer2000:

I have a question, when subscribed to a signal, when the signal provider closes a position  will it also automatically close the subscriber position? Or do we have to close positions manually?
Will be automatically closed.
Reason: