Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 8

4hpips:

Hi, I tried to subscribe one signal, master account leverage is only 1:100, but when I enable the subscription, nothing happen, I check the Journal, it had this message: ' Signal - synchronization terminated, signal provider has leverage 1:1000, leverage greater than 1:500 not allowed' Can I know what is this mean? My leverage is over 1:400. It should be ok!

Thanks 

The message seems to me very clear.

' Signal - synchronization terminated, signal provider has leverage 1:1000, leverage greater than 1:500 not allowed'

It's about provider's leverage not your account's leverage.

Hi, the signal's broker assigns gold as XAUUSD but my broker assigns gold as GOLD so when I subscribe the signal , the trades are disabled. So how can I solve this problem. 

cmhoahongxanh:
Hi, the signal's broker assigns gold as XAUUSD but my broker assigns gold as GOLD so when I subscribe the signal , the trades are disabled. So how can I solve this problem. 
This issue with XAU/GOLD and XAG/SILVER was fixed. Update will be available with the upcoming MetaTrader 4 release.

1.I subscribed to a signal but  there is no activity on my demo account .Do I need to let my platform openned ? May someone help me please ?

2.How to renew a subscription  for  a free signal  ?

Owoulou:

1.I subscribed to a signal but  there is no activity on my demo account .Do I need to let my platform openned ? May someone help me please ?

2.How to renew a subscription  for  a free signal  ?

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Hi..

Im sorry, im a newbie here.

I want to ask if my signal provider is using for example : AUDJPY and my borker use AUDJPYm ( this is suffix i believe ) 

can i still copy my signal provider? 

Thanks. 

note : im using mt4 

Hello,

Is  it possible to transfer one signal from one account to another and how?

joeypro:

Hello,

Is  it possible to transfer one signal from one account to another and how?

Not possible. Unsubscribe from first account and subscribe with the second.

Hello,

My account (real) not open the trades with same lot size value (or proportional) than my signal provider. How can change my account to be in tune with my signal provider?

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I think I've solved the problem based on my own research.

Reason: