Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 18

I found a SP that i would like to copy after running a search with my current brokers server name. Then when i looked into my MT4 platform the signal provider is not there in the 'signals' tab. Is there a risk if i subscribe for the signal provider from the MQL5 website and the same does not work on my MT4 platform?

hello, i cant subscribe to this signal https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/106890 .. anyone know why ?

I already subsribe to other signal many times, but cant subscribe for this one.. when agreement window appear in my metatrader and insert my mql password.. nothing happens... 

What does this mean? and what should I do?

"Signal - connect to (null) through proxy failed"

philip green:

What does this mean? and what should I do?

"Signal - connect to (null) through proxy failed"

Go to the Service->Settings -> Server uncheck "Use proxy server" option.

hi

Unfortunately, I did not receive the signal of machin

can i subscribe to same signal in my diffent broker account under one mql id? if yes then in how many account i can copy that signal?

hossein erfan manesh:

hi

Unfortunately, I did not receive the signal of machin

Hello

Please provide more details and attach terminal journal log files. Also post to the ServiceDesk.

HRportfolio:
can i subscribe to same signal in my diffent broker account under one mql id? if yes then in how many account i can copy that signal?
Yes you can. But only 1 account per one signal provider. This information will be helpful

Hello Guys,

I have mt4 version 4 build 840. At my terminal don't have the Signals TAB. when i connect with my mql5 account still not showing. When i try to subscribe a signal true the mql5 website i also can't with a msg that firefox can't recognize the action.

I use XM mt4 on a Macbook Pro.

Thanks

hello

is there any way i can subscribe to signal in mql5 every month without need to re subscribe? i mean subscribing to signal by recurring automatically every month?

if this features is not available please add this recurring subscription features. 

because i have experience a situation where the signal provider have open a position and then the subscription ends. by the time i resubscribe the signal the position is already close and when the mt4 sync the position, the position is already in losing

so if automatic subscription is offerred my mql5, then this kind of problem will be settle.

Pedro Resende:

Hello Guys,

I use XM mt4 on a Macbook Pro.

Thanks

Hello unfortunately MacOs doesn't support Signals Service.

ismail ismail:

hello

is there any way i can subscribe to signal in mql5 every month without need to re subscribe? i mean subscribing to signal by recurring automatically every month?

if this features is not available please add this recurring subscription features. 

because i have experience a situation where the signal provider have open a position and then the subscription ends. by the time i resubscribe the signal the position is already close and when the mt4 sync the position, the position is already in losing

so if automatic subscription is offerred my mql5, then this kind of problem will be settle.
You can subscribe to the signal for 3 months. By the end of period you will receive a notification.
Reason: