what_is_better_the_auto_trade_with_EAs_or_manual_trade? - page 12

Pankaj D Costa:
My dear, now I am not a news trader, so avoiding news hour. Trying to buildup a stable manual strategy. Thanks.
Very good
Good luck

Mohammad Soubra:
Very good
Good luck
Thanks.

Mohammad Soubra:

yes

I_see_also_it_is_better_and_safe_to_manually_trade 

First of all I should tell you I am not professional trader, so I am reading forums to find more information about trading, but something is strange for me, who is express the idea about the mentioned topic? a successful person in trading or an ordinary trader, I prefer to follow a forum which is said by professional traders, therefore I appreciate any person to introduce him or herself before writing. 

Sincerely

Kourosh 

111977395:

First of all I should tell you I am not professional trader, so I am reading forums to find more information about trading, but something is strange for me, who is express the idea about the mentioned topic? a successful person in trading or an ordinary trader, I prefer to follow a forum which is said by professional traders, therefore I appreciate any person to introduce him or herself before writing. 

Sincerely

Kourosh 

Maybe the moderators will not allow us to give this detail

Mohammad Soubra:
Maybe the moderators will not allow us to give this detail
You can say whatever you like about yourself, as long as it's on topic and you don't talk about or link to commercial sites/products

Stuart Browne:
You can say whatever you like about yourself, as long as it's on topic and you don't talk about or link to commercial sites/products
You can tell us the ANSWER

Mohammad Soubra:
You can tell us the ANSWER

;-)

For me if you ask AUTO or MANUUAL.both of them have advantages.for auto trades,it is good for scalping but have to come with very good strategy,deposit,and money management to gain profit from it..Not all EA have ability to adapt with various style of market movement so you have to manage your account well,but if you have the EA that very complex and smart algorithm can gain profit from all market movement and even can survive news trade with excellent profit and drawdown then it it will be bonus for you 

for manual trades i think the trader need to come with good technique and can control emotional while trading.if you have technique that you can sell from the sky,buy from bottom and even detect reversal before it happen it will be great.but of course many of us not have that ability.It is true that some of traders have come to near this , but not all of them willing to shares their technique and just want to silent trade and make profit only for them. 

111977395:

Sincerely

Kourosh 

Generally every members are able to participate here with their own opinion. Before writing own opinion, its not important to write here about personal data. You can easily visit their profile to know more about them. Example, I am writing here, if you think, my answer is not good or good and feel interest to know more about me, you have to visit my profile, you will get an idea about me. If I am a products seller, you will get that information from there, if I am good trader and signal provider, you will get that, if I am not a good trader and mainly learning trading, that history also you can get from there. If I brief myself here, maybe I will not highlight my negative points but  you can get those points from my profile and related links. Glad to know that, you are here to gather more knowledge about trading, I am also the same. Feel free to participate in all the discussion to pull out the best knowledge for you.

Thanks. 

EA is better if you have good strategy to apply . . . .

in manual trading you have to set all the time  . . . ..

its like Automatic car and manual car system.

both have merits and demerits  

Reason: