persons

great

now_it_is_AUTO_more_then_MANUAL

but_about_to_be_same

so,

we_are_confused!

nice!

Don't worry my friend Mohammad Soubra,

EA is not a robot which has come from Mars. This is a auto system which is 100% based on  manual strategy. I am working with EA but that also converted with my manual trading strategy. 

Every time can not monitor the market, can't handle my manual trade so fast in my target points and this is the reason to use EA. You try on manual trades, if you get a good and profitable strategy, that you can convert in EA.

That time your manual trades will be done by EA.

EA never run with its own logic. Every logic has to input which has come from our brain.

Thanks. 

Pankaj D Costa:

Don't worry my friend Mohammad Soubra,

EA is not a robot which has come from Mars. This is a auto system which is 100% based on  manual strategy. I am working with EA but that also converted with my manual trading strategy. 

Every time can not monitor the market, can't handle my manual trade so fast in my target points and this is the reason to use EA. You try on manual trades, if you get a good and profitable strategy, that you can convert in EA.

That time your manual trades will be done by EA.

EA never run with its own logic. Every logic has to input which has come from our brain.

Thanks. 

of course

Déjà vu..
What are your successful way(s) of live forex trading ? ( Auto / Manual / Signal )
What are your successful way(s) of live forex trading ? ( Auto / Manual / Signal )
  • www.mql5.com
What are your successful way(s) of live forex trading ? - - Category: trading systems

Erdem Sen:
Déjà vu..

yes

I_have_been_saw

Eduard Culka:
Listen guys..I f you think that you faster,smarter and can control the emotions better  than machines you are so naive.How long have you been trading for?
Hi dear

How is your trades in forex the current month????
What about August?

now_we_have_48_votes

2_manual_more_than_auto_are_available

so_mabye_manual_better????

i think manual trading is better than auto rebot
Reason: