what_is_better_the_auto_trade_with_EAs_or_manual_trade?

• 49% (49)
  • 51% (51)
Total voters: 100

yes

I_see_also_it_is_better_and_safe_to_manually_trade 

Listen guys..I f you think that you faster,smarter and can control the emotions better  than machines you are so naive.How long have you been trading for?

Dear all
Thanks for ur vote
But...
The auto trade cannot determine the economic strong events that make danger moves and unexpected results in any algorithm...

in addition 

the EA will not make emotions and will not be afraid so will do good money management 

so,

what you will 

select

hahahaah 

When there is a laminer condition we can use autopilot. But when in turbulent condition, we must take over the control. So I prefer manual trading.

Irwan Adnan:
When there is a laminer condition we can use autopilot. But when in turbulent condition, we must take over the control. So I prefer manual trading.

good_opinion

this_also_I_am_planning_to_do

but_still_my_EA_not_completed 

I always prefer manual trade but I can't control emotion and result is pushed me to accept loss.

Irwan Adnan:

when_you_deside_that_the_market_is_in_laminer condition  

and_when_you_deside_it_is_ turbulent condition

?????

any_body_can_answer_plz

it_is_so_important 

for scalping trading and news trading the AUTO trading is more powerful and way much faster...

But if you a mid term or long term trader, manual trading is more logical. 

Mohammad Soubra:

when_you_deside_that_the_market_is_in_laminer condition  

and_when_you_deside_it_is_ turbulent condition

IMO laminer condition = low volatile, can be predict according to indicators.

turbulent = high volatile, mean there is an unpredictable movements of the price. 

;) 

I_see_the_beginning_has_more_votes_for_the_manual

but_now....it_seem_AUTO_getting_more_votes_than_manual

Reason: