what_is_better_the_auto_trade_with_EAs_or_manual_trade? - page 10

Pankaj D Costa:
Now all the brokers play games with traders around high impact news time. Not only FOMC, maximum news time brokers applied stupid slippage and re-quote. So, this is not easy to gain from news trading. Just 1 and half an hour ago, at USD news, broker forced my stop order to go far and executed after 5 pips.
Haha!

Ok it is good only 5 pips not more

This is nothing in releasing news moments

Mohammad Soubra:
Haha!

Ok it is good only 5 pips not more

This is nothing in releasing news moments
That was not much major impact news as per forecasting. So, think about high impact news, what broker will do that time?

Pankaj D Costa:
That was not much major impact news as per forecasting. So, think about high impact news, what broker will do that time?
Not the broker 
Maybe something called GAPs

Mohammad Soubra:
Not the broker 
Maybe something called GAPs
What do you mean by GAPs? Could you pls explain me a little bit? 

Pankaj D Costa:
Of course

Pankaj D Costa:
The gap is that big jump in price

Pankaj D Costa:
You remember some monday openings
The price of the closed candle is lower or higher than the current candle by 30 pips  or 50 or .... etc
This also happening in the time of releasing news
Unexpected price jump with 10 or 20 pips maybe.

Example:eurusd
1.1301 (no gap)
1.1302 (no gap)
1.1321 <<< this makes GAP
Suppose you have opened buy position with take profit = 1.1311
Then you will win 11 pips more than u put

Mohammad Soubra:
The gap is that big jump in price
Thanks. What you called gap, I thing that is called raw spread, Today I got appx. 9 pips spread in USD JPY. Actually all the matters handling by broker, around news time they applied 10 to 20 pips spread instead of 1 pip, then applied slippage so that stop order placed after slippage spread, they applied invalid price / off quote / re quote, so that traders can't open trade instantly etc etc. Every brokers is not same, some of them applied little, some of them too much.

Pankaj D Costa:
Thanks. What you called gap, I thing that is called raw spread, Today I got appx. 9 pips spread in USD JPY. Actually all the matters handling by broker, around news time they applied 10 to 20 pips spread instead of 1 pip, then applied slippage so that stop order placed after slippage spread, they applied invalid price / off quote / re quote, so that traders can't open trade instantly etc etc. Every brokers is not same, some of them applied little, some of them too much.
Exactly

Pankaj D Costa:
Oh....
I remember that you search about a broker with a fixed spread then you will not see this big difference in spreads in news time
Reason: