Is there any Online chat support? - page 15

please i wuld like to know the minimum deposit amount. can i start with 10USD?

38914521:
please i wuld like to know the minimum deposit amount. can i start with 10USD?

Start what?

If you want to trade you must deposit money with your forex broker into your trading account.

MQL5.com is not a broker and if you deposit money here, into your MQL5 account, it will only be available for purchasing products and services in this website and not for trading with it.

I Couldn't verifies my mobile number because of no sms send to my mobile number and telegram account. What is the problem? Any body face this problem.  

noman:
I Couldn't verifies my mobile number because of no sms send to my mobile number and telegram account. What is the problem? Any body face this problem.  

Yes, some regions of the world seem to face that problem, use another phone number or provider and try again later.

GIORGIO LIBERTI GARLET:
Hello sorry, how do I load a dashboard in the mql5 market that is an EA but that does not open positions and by uploading it did it give me notice of no trading operations? sorry, how do I load a dashboard in the mql5 market that is an EA but that does not open positions and by uploading it has given me notice of no trading operations?

You can try to upload it to Utilities.

Hi,
Could anybody please tell me, how can i find out a good broker and what is forex EMA and how can i understand it?

Do i start forex trading with little investment? 

Thank you..

Hi,

My account on Mql5 is restricted and I corresponded with them two days ago, but my problem has not been resolved yet. How many days does it take to remove the restriction?

Farahany Bahrebar:

Hi,

My account on Mql5 is restricted and I corresponded with them two days ago, but my problem has not been resolved yet. How many days does it take to remove the restriction?

It usually takes more, please wait.

my market is not updit .why all of my trade has been write market is close?

1594496:
my market is not updit .why all of my trade has been write market is close?

It is the weekend and most markets are closed!

Reason: