"Signal - not found update signal"

Hi all,

What is this in my logs: "Signal - not found update signal"?

13:06:29 '999999': Signal - not found update signal - 9005 in base
13:06:29 '999999': Signal - not found update signal - 6216 in base

That's not really my account number.

I was running a EA, but nothing major. I never used any signal provider. Is it saying basically just disconnected? I've searched, but haven't found any info.

Thanks

I received the error message too. We shouldn't be getting these error messages because its tied toward Signal_Service and not the standard dis-connection notice. Hopefully its just saying we're disconnected so signals aren't listing correctly. I'll keep an eye on this issue.

It was funny that as I was posting that I notice the forum banner is talking about "No signals in MetaTrader - Ask your broker to enable them". Almost eerie. Hmmm. I do have that tab I never noticed before.

Hi,

The same or similar errors have come up in my LIVE accounts LiteForex, ForexCents, it has also come up in my demo accounts Pepperstone and Excel Markets but to a much lesser extent.

Other errors that came up were:

2013.09.15 19:58:46 '103844': Signal - not found update signal - 11643 in base

2013.09.15 19:58:46 '103844': Signal - not found update signal - 11038 in base

I was using MT4i Trade Mirror Copier EA on all accounts,

I can't see any related errors in the EA tab, but I need to check the journal tab again as it is quite confusing, but certainly there was nothing in the journal tab that stuck out at me.

Can someone shed some light on this please as I had some failed trades because of this and it is making my system unreliable.

Thanks for all your help,

force199:
Hi,

The same or similar errors have come up in my LIVE accounts LiteForex, ForexCents, it has also come up in my demo accounts Pepperstone and Excel Markets but to a much lesser extent.

Other errors that came up were:

2013.09.15 19:58:46 '103844': Signal - not found update signal - 11643 in base

2013.09.15 19:58:46 '103844': Signal - not found update signal - 11038 in base

I was using MT4i Trade Mirror Copier EA on all accounts,

I can't see any related errors in the EA tab, but I need to check the journal tab again as it is quite confusing, but certainly there was nothing in the journal tab that stuck out at me.

Can someone shed some light on this please as I had some failed trades because of this and it is making my system unreliable.

Thanks for all your help,

You have to write on Service Desk (on mql5.com site).
Reason: