Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 22

I am assisting a client who has difficulty in downloading an update of my product - we get an error code 403 when selecting 'install' (tried to 'update' but when no luck, deleted the EA as the client has a number of activations left).

Please assist? 

Dear Moderator 

If I send 1000 friend request per day, then I ban from mql5?

Sincerely, 

hi,

I subscribed to a signal on my account, signal is: https://www.mql5.com/

I have also subscribed to a VPS on MQL5

I observe that trades are not replicating on my account. this has happened for 3 trades, also, trades that are running do not close when the signal closes them

What can be done to rectify this?  

Many mongolian traders didn't use this site. So I decide to translate your site to mongolian. Can I translate and add mongolian language to this site?

Hello 

I was branched with à provider succesfully ,but in some operation token by à provider ,the copy was failled ,and i have this message

Files:
2.png  79 kb
3.png  82 kb
4.png  83 kb

10609189:

Hello 

I was branched with à provider succesfully ,but in some operation token by à provider ,the copy was failled ,and i have this message

Make sure the symbol exists in market watch.

It can not synchronize to a symbol that does not exist on your terminal.

hi Moderator,

I'm having difficulties to change my phone number, since the old number is lost, my old number +6285723763866 (Lost),

I want to change into the new one +6281911777241, however during the sms verification when I click the confirmation (to change the phone number) the sms never been reach my phone.

please advise .

thankyou ..

Files:

Indra Lukmana:

hi Moderator,

I'm having difficulties to change my phone number, since the old number is lost, my old number +6285723763866 (Lost),

I want to change into the new one +6281911777241, however during the sms verification when I click the confirmation (to change the phone number) the sms never been reach my phone.

please advise .

thankyou ..

I think you may write to the service desk (Using your profile - by this link).

Hello, I'm not able to add URL webrequest...it shows the default mql5.com address I hit enter it shows a blank box and then when i enter my url that I wan't to use it just disapears and goes back to the default URL www.mql5.com

any ideas?

Thank you 

DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW
Reason: