Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 67

Sergey Golubev:
I fixed similar error by re-installing Internet Explorer to be the latest version ( Market is using Internet Explorer and the latest version of IE should be installed on computer).

I reinstalled internet explore, still the same issue

I also whitelisted MQL5 in trusted sites.

Tried creating a new account but even the new account is getting the same issue

MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [401: Unauthorized])

Files:
error.png  5 kb

Hi,

I want to set it so that I don't lose more than I have in my account. Does this happen automatically or do I need to do something? If I need to do something tell me what I have to do please.

Many thanks.

helenjohnson2013:

Hi,

I want to set it so that I don't lose more than I have in my account. Does this happen automatically or do I need to do something? If I need to do something tell me what I have to do please.

Many thanks.

That is negative balance protection and is not automatic, some brokers offer it and some don't.

Contact your broker for details.

Sir,

I have been scammed through my broker.

please tell me what can i do?  

Trader16-Oct:

Sir,

I have been scammed through my broker.

please tell me what can i do?  

Broker discussion is not allowed in the forum.

Contact the regulating authority of your broker and/or your lawyer.

Hello,

I just bought <Deleted> Indicator and can't download it from the site. Under the indicator it says "The product already purchased." But, when I press "Install on the Terminal" nothing happens. I also tried to download it from Mt4. In Mt4 I can download the free version of it, but not the paid one. I tried to fill out Mt4 Tools/Options/Community/Login and Password, but it seems like nothing is happening. The Password section remains blank.

Can anybody help me with this issue?

thanks in advance

attila

P.S. This problem has been recurring to me.

aMagMa:

Hello,

I just bought <Deleted> Indicator and can't download it from the site. Under the indicator it says "The product already purchased." But, when I press "Install on the Terminal" nothing happens. I also tried to download it from Mt4. In Mt4 I can download the free version of it, but not the paid one. I tried to fill out Mt4 Tools/Options/Community/Login and Password, but it seems like nothing is happening. The Password section remains blank.

Can anybody help me with this issue?

thanks in advance

attila

P.S. This problem has been recurring to me.

You can try to install (or re-install) Internet Explorer (I personally fixed similar issue by re-installing Internet Explorer to the latest version).

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931 

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Hello Sergey,

For some reasons, right now, Mt4 accepted my password and I could download the indicator. I thought you adjusted something on your end. Anyway, thanks for your swift response.

attila

hello,

I have this user who is asking for a refund on my product. is it possible that his refund may be processed anytime soon? he was asking it since 2 weeks ago. I am just afraid if I will still wait his 1 month rental period will already expire.. can someone help me please

thanks

Hello,

I cannot find the Service Desk menu on my profile, how can I send a bug report?

Mark

Reason: