Purchased EA but can't download

I purchased an EA from the market but cannot install it. 
Went to the terminal > market > download and pressed install, a pop up came up prompting to type in my password for the community which I did and clicked ok but nothing happens.

Mari:
I purchased an EA from the market but cannot install it. 
Went to the terminal > market > download and pressed install, a pop up came up prompting to type in my password for the community which I did and clicked ok but nothing happens.

Make sure you've put: mariasai314 and not your email as your MQL5 username.

Also make sure that you've got Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer, then restart your PC and try again.

If nothing works try on another computer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you've put: mariasai314 and not your email as your MQL5 username.

Also make sure that you've got Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer, then restart your PC and try again.

If nothing works try on another computer

Thank you Eleni, it worked finally after putting in the username instead of the e-mail address. 

how to find the username? may be its a stupid question...but i am unable to find it..mine is zeeshan but with this login nothing happens

zeeshan:

how to find the username? may be its a stupid question...but i am unable to find it..mine is zeeshan but with this login nothing happens

You've set it when you registered with MQL5.com, its forexfundamentalmoves

Eleni Anna Branou:

You've set it when you registered with MQL5.com, its forexfundamentalmoves

you are awesome..where did you find it?

i just worked. thank you

zeeshan:

you are awesome..where did you find it?

i just worked. thank you

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/forexfundamentalmoves

Hello ,

I have bought Galaxy EA Mt4 , payment gone from my card , also payment amount appeared in my payment section  , but the EA doesn't appear in my purchase section

what I shall do to get my product  ?  Attached  screenshot for product buying confirmation and screenshot from my payment section .

egyindustries:

Hello ,

I have bought Galaxy EA Mt4 , payment gone from my card , also payment amount appeared in my payment section  , but the EA doesn't appear in my purchase section

what I shall do to get my product  ?  Attached  screenshot for product buying confirmation and screenshot from my payment section .

Did you buy this product today? There is nothing bought today in your second screenshot, but 10 days ago you bought another product in same price.

And, in your first screenshot, I think your financial operations are limited ....

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

Did you buy this product today? There is nothing bought today in your second screenshot, but 10 days ago you bought another product in same price.

And, in your first screenshot, I think your financial operations are limited ....

plz see my last payment today dated 28/8/2021  with amount 199 USD but product did not added    ,  I  bought on 16/8/2021  Gold Dragon EA with amount of 199 usd after payment              product added as shown in screenshot  . my balance show 199 USD  then I checked the product page it shown that i have 5 activation but in same time nothing appear in purchase     section.   Also i don't understand what is mean by financial operations are limited  ?? i dont have long experience in Mql5 

egyindustries:

plz see my last payment today dated 28/8/2021  with amount 199 USD but product did not added    ,  I  bought on 16/8/2021  Gold Dragon EA with amount of 199 usd after payment              product added as shown in screenshot  . my balance show 199 USD  then I checked the product page it shown that i have 5 activation but in same time nothing appear in purchase     section.   Also i don't understand what is mean by financial operations are limited  ?? i dont have long experience in Mql5 

What is your balance now? 
Reason: