Convert MQL5 code to MQL4 code ?

Hello I have an indicator in MQL5, I would like to convert it in MQL4. 

Is it possible ? 

If yes, is it easy ? Or it's faster to recode directly the indicator from pine script to MQL4 ?

Of course, it's possible. Most indicators are similar in both languages.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Try asking at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.
              I need HEEEELP, please, it's URGENT...really ! - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Thank you for your answer :)

As I am not a coder, I was just asking if such a thing was possible.

A possible answer could have been that going from MT5 to MT4 is a nighmare and better start from scratch.

But thanx to you, I know I know that it's not that difficult, so I will dig deeper to do it.

regards,

Golgoth #:

Thank you for your answer :)

As I am not a coder, I was just asking if such a thing was possible.

A possible answer could have been that going from MT5 to MT4 is a nighmare and better start from scratch.

But thanx to you, I know I know that it's not that difficult, so I will dig deeper to do it.

regards,

First you should search for it … most of the indicators are coded in all languages … but in tview you can see “studies” which is painting an arrow or something… but there is a strategy behind that arrow … 
Reason: