Can i call my website metatrader EAs?

Is it allowed to use the name metatrader for my website?

i want to create a website under the domain www.metatradereas.com and in my Logo i also want to use the same name "Metatrader EAs", is it allowed to use this name or will i get problems when i do that?

CryptoIngeneur:

i want to create a website under the domain www.metatradereas.com and in my Logo i also want to use the same name "Metatrader EAs", is it allowed to use this name or will i get problems when i do that?

You should contact Metaquotes about that, but it seems that you will be using the Metatrader name/logo and it sounds unkward.

CryptoIngeneur:

No you can't.

Trademark «MetaTrader» is registered in Rospatent (Russia).
Trademark «MetaTrader» is registered in Rospatent (Russia).
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
MetaQuotes Software Corp. has officially registered trademark «MetaTrader», trademark certificate 281939 of Russian Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents, and Trademarks (Rospatent).

MetaTrader is likely a Trade Mark of Metaquotes. Ask them, but it is likely you can't afford the license.

good thanks for the help. you maybe know that it is to difficult to reach somebody from metaquotes to get a answer, but i see that you all say it is not good idea, so better not using that.
Reason: