I will write the indicator for free

I will write a free indicator in MQL4 on terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, audible alarms, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

I've been looking for a long time, but haven't found one.

I need a histogram:

slow RSI above 50 and fast RSI above slow RSI - histogram green (for example)

slow RSI below 50 and fast RSI below slow - histogram red

in other cases - grey.

The selection of RSI periods is mandatory.

P.S. I understand that you can just overlay two indicators, but in some cases there is no time and eagle eye to see what it was.

Сергей Головко:

I've been looking for a long time, but haven't found one.

I need a histogram:

slow RSI above 50 and fast RSI above slow RSI - histogram green (for example)

slow RSI below 50 and fast RSI below slow - histogram red

in other cases - grey.

The selection of RSI periods is mandatory.

P.S. I understand that you can just overlay two indicators, but in some cases there is no time and eagle eye to see what it was.

Check this one ?

p.s. added source code

Files:
Delta_RSI.ex4  12 kb
Delta_RSI.mq4  5 kb

Yurij Izyumov:

Check this one ?

You can't see anything in it, it's compiled.

Yurij Izyumov:

Check this one ?

Thank you so much! Like this!

Very clear and convenient now.

I really meant it to be displayed on the same level,

but that's fine.

Thanks again.

Сергей Головко:

Сергей Головко:

Thank you so much! Such!

Very clear and handy now.

I really meant the display in one level,

but that's fine.

Thanks again.

next time, just write more clearly, I'm not a telepath =)

made two views, selectable in the settings

if you switch from one view to another, do not forget to reset the settings in the tab - "General"

who needs it with the source code will upload it, soon the indicator will be published in codebase

Files:
Delta_RSI.ex4  13 kb
Delta_RSI.mq4  5 kb

Need to add Alert (sound and message on screen) when kanal handels signal arrow appears

<DECOMPILED CODE REMOVED!

I think you have already realised your mistake with the help of a moderator =)

Hi! I want to experiment here with applying the 'first indicator's data' or 'previous indicator's data' from iMA or iBB in an EA derived from some other indicator (CCI, OsMA, Stoch, etc.). In other words... How to create an indicator for a crossing point of a standard indicator with its iMA by applying the 'first indicator's data' parameter. The picture is attached. Thanks in advance.
Files:
1-st.png  24 kb
Reason: