Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 23

Backtest file

Here is my backtest file for v2.0

Robert

MrPip:
MiniMe,

I assume you mean the NinaStepMA indicator. This is the same as the Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 indicator used by the EA except I look at the histogram. Easier to code.

I can add that as a check for trend in the next version to see if it helps.

So trend will now use GMACD, HMA or Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 as options to check for trend.

Robert

while backtesting the expert ask for Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 indicator...could you post it?

thank you

MrPip:
MiniMe,

I assume you mean the NinaStepMA indicator. This is the same as the Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 indicator used by the EA except I look at the histogram. Easier to code.

I can add that as a check for trend in the next version to see if it helps.

So trend will now use GMACD, HMA or Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 as options to check for trend.

Robert

That would be great ... thanks ...meanwhile I am also trying to find an indicator that helps to decide a better exit or entry point, maybe something that use EMA crosses … I don’t know but I am looking ..

Robert, read this pls its very interesting http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/58/

------

edit

-----

Sorry my mistake .... that EA did not last long it took most of the account

http://championship.mql4.com/2006/pa...s/jianglingyu/

Still has some good ideas

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03

Indicator attached.

Robert

this one performs well, too.

CCI_Angle indicator

This was requested so I am posting it here.

Robert

Files:
cci_angle.mq4  5 kb

DogiStar Indicator

Would someone explain how to use the DogiStar Indicator and the stars?

Thanks,

MiniMe:

If you trade candelstick formation then it will be useful, click hereto read about candle stick formation. if you like those indicators this is the more detailed version, it makes the screen ugly

Thank you for the link on candlesticks. But how you interpret and use the DigiStar Indicator specifically?

Thank You,

Cigarguy

Reason: