Pivot

Hi

We have pivot indicator that draw pivot line for not only today but also for previous days.

We have another indicator named “PivotCustomTime” that draw pivot lines for custom time eg 1H, 4H, 30M ,… only for today.

I have a request. combination of two indicators, An indicator that draws pivot line for custom time and for today and previous days.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

please tell me how to load this pivot into meta trader?

prasxz:
hi,

What's the different with camarilla indicator ?

Formula for calculating pivot line is equal but other level is different.

For more, you can open code in MetaEditor.

Good luck

Kohzadi,

You will need to save both Pivot1 indicator and MTF Pivot in your indicator folder.

Then attach the MTF Pivot indicator to the chart and adjust the timeframe in the indicator externally. I set it to daily timeframe as default.

IF you want 1 hour Pivot lines then put 60, 4 hour Pivot lines then put 240, and so on.

I presume you are Persian. I am not.

If you are, then I like to say: Salam!

Regards,

Mangman

Files:
mtf_pivot.mq4  5 kb
pivot1.mq4  5 kb

There was a very slight mistake in the code that made the R1 line not appear in the earlier version I posted.

I re-posted the corrected version. Please download again.

mangman:
Kohzadi,

You will need to save both Pivot1 indicator and MTF Pivot in your indicator folder.

Then attach the MTF Pivot indicator to the chart and adjust the timeframe in the indicator externally. I set it to daily timeframe as default.

IF you want 1 hour Pivot lines then put 60, 4 hour Pivot lines then put 240, and so on.

I presume you are Persian. I am not.

If you are, then I like to say: Salam!

Regards,

Mangman

Salam mangman

Thank you for your attention and good indicators. You are a man.

Good luck.

best regards

mondays are not fixed.

dynamic pivots

Reason: