Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - page 2

Hello, i get these errors and i try everything above including contacting my broker but nothing works for me. Anyone know what should i do?

Files:
1.PNG  60 kb

Burc Oran:

Hello, i get these errors and i try everything above including contacting my broker but nothing works for me. Anyone know what should i do?

You either using a broker that uses some kind of suffix in every instrument and the MQL5 signal copying system cannot map it correctly, or you haven't enabled trading in your trading account.

In the first case, contact the signal provider for advice and use another broker, in the 2nd contact your broker to enable trading in your account.

Lastly make sure that you'be enabled all the necessary currency pairs in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

Sergey Golubev:

I mean: "or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that What

What's the solution to this? This happened when my broker moved from .r to .pro suffix.

xme:

What's the solution to this? This happened when my broker moved from .r to .pro suffix. There wasn't any problem before. 

Solution?

• Check the mapping on your broker before subscribing to any signal (read post ),
    and
  • use same broker and same account type with the signal provider (if possible),
    and
  • and check limitations of the symbols before subscribing to the signal: thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/367553
Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am having a very annoying problem...

xme:

What's the solution to this? This happened when my broker moved from .r to .pro suffix.

There is no other solution, than using another broker.

i am getting the below log post that receiving no alerts when a signal come.Please guide

chetanrawat #:

i am getting the below log post that receiving no alerts when a signal come.Please guide

This message means that you've got some open trades in your account that weren't copied by the signal and they don't correspond with it, its nothing abnormal.

Reason: