Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
jaddin1953
jaddin1953  

Martingale yes, but would anyone else agree.. it follows FIFO?

Author: This I noticed. Out of 150 trades, only 2 had NO TP(?) There may be a logic flaw under certain conditions.

Both were Buys. I saw no Expert error (ie. OrderModify) during that timeframe.

jaddin1953
jaddin1953  
Just ran a test..Settings for MaxTrades=10, but 11 trades were created based on Comment-field.
Buckle81
Buckle81  
Nicklas Andersson:

is there SL?

Im testing it now on real account 

How is the testing going?
newboy
newboy  

i cannot find any info on the submitter of this EA, or just don't know to look beyond his

avatar/achievements, etc.; i would really like to muse and contribute to and for this EA;

initially, some of the terms in the settings of the EA are not representative of what they

do in the EA; for instance, i Googled 'Glubina' and it seems that that is a country,

off the coast of 'somewhere', lol---it must do SOMETHING for the EA's function, but whilst

i have another EA that i am supposed to be submitting for work to be done on THAT, i have been

simply 'playing around' with this one, SO, bimbimaone, if you are watching, please put

some contact information in front of us---i had optimized overnight but a momentary power failure

wiped-away my best settings...lotta potential here, with a Martingale/1M TF/new thread with

lots of interest---i am NOT a programmer, and it would be slowwww goiiinnnnggg,

but i have some unique ideas to be implemented----Thanks!

Sunder Singh
Sunder Singh  
Not up to the mark... need more manual interaction if we leave it on EA i think it would blow you account  because stop loss is not working.. not gonna use in real.
rr126
rr126  

Works at all but code has many potentially dangerous bugs, for example: not used variables like "Stopper", "expiration", return value of OrderSelect not checked etc.

Paulo Campozana
Paulo Campozana  
Hello guys!

I would like to clarify some points here:

1 - Mr. Bimbimaone can not answer your questions. He didn't wrote this program. He may have made some changes, but the real author is mr. Ilan (it is Russian).

2 - The proof is that part of the program is explained in Russian.

3 - For this reason Mr. Bimbimaone is remains in silence.

The algorithm is fantastic! Why?

- It has internal StopLoss of 500 points;

- Works well in Timeframe of 5 minutes;

- Do not work with account management. - Because you will lose money!

- Stop the algorithm and open trades before important news. - Because you can lose a lot of money again!

- We need to adjust the algorithm so it stops the trade just before important news.

I hope this helps,

Legion. 

Paulo Campozana
Paulo Campozana  

Hello Guys!

Look it Chart........

Ross Kennedy
Ross Kennedy  
hegde:
Hello guys!

I would like to clarify some points here:

1 - Mr. Bimbimaone can not answer your questions. He didn't wrote this program. He may have made some changes, but the real author is mr. Ilan (it is Russian).

2 - The proof is that part of the program is explained in Russian.

3 - For this reason Mr. Bimbimaone is remains in silence.

The algorithm is fantastic! Why?

- It has internal StopLoss of 500 points;

- Works well in Timeframe of 5 minutes;

- Do not work with account management. - Because you will lose money!

- Stop the algorithm and open trades before important news. - Because you can lose a lot of money again!

- We need to adjust the algorithm so it stops the trade just before important news.

I hope this helps,

Legion. 

Hi hedge,

Sounds like you have some good ideas , shut down 10mins or so before red flag news event , and No trade 60mins before & 30mins after , what do you think ?

anyone out there that can do this ,

www.mql5.com/en/signals/83098 , live signal with Forex time cent account. 

Have had it running since 08/05/2015 , works good so far , But we haven't had any big news events , so will see what happens .

sathish kumar
sathish kumar  
high riskmartinagle  ea. surely it blow your account.
To add comments, please log in or register