Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 7

Can somebody help me in this problem ? I tested it with FXCM " 5 digit " and the EA open a win trade and never close it or start new trade, the profit became 1200 Pip and the trade still open for few days and i must close it manually to start new trade.

Hi People,

Could any body explain why I am not able to open trades on this EA for WTICOUSD - it says trade operations not allowed by settings?

Can anyone provide annotations for the inputs for this EA? So far so good on a real account.. equity of circa $2000 doubled in 2 weeks using initial lot size of 0.02 in all instances.  I now need to switch off some elements of the money management application if I am to successfully take more profit from larger executed orders.  Any ideas?

I installed this EA to try to demo account with ..... XM.com ...... "5 digit"

first day ---  look good 

- 1M TF ...... Traling is on - (true)

lot 0.01 

Using it on a real account, and it's working great. Thanks! verry happy with it.

Can anyone provide me some hints to make this EA work?

I have loose in less than a week up to 300 USD from an Initial deposit of 500USD.

Before working in real I tried it on a Demo account for a couple of weeks with the same settings as for real: Fxpro as broker, 500USD initial deposit, EUR/USD 1m timeframe, 1:100 leverage, .01 initial lot size and all the default settings.

In the demo account i have doubled the account in a couple of weeks, but now in the real account with the same settings i have loose up to 300USD with the same settings as in Demo.

Please can someone give some advices or Hints to improve this EA?

Niyo Soul:
Can anyone provide annotations for the inputs for this EA? So far so good on a real account.. equity of circa $2000 doubled in 2 weeks using initial lot size of 0.02 in all instances.  I now need to switch off some elements of the money management application if I am to successfully take more profit from larger executed orders.  Any ideas?

Hello Niyo,

Can you please share your account results?

I have tried with a 500USD inital depo, 1m eur/usd, 1:100 leverage but so far i have loose 300 USD.

Can you please give me some hints wich leverage, initial deposit, etc should i use?.

rulromzav:

Hello Niyo,

Can you please share your account results?

I have tried with a 500USD inital depo, 1m eur/usd, 1:100 leverage but so far i have loose 300 USD.

Can you please give me some hints wich leverage, initial deposit, etc should i use?.

I have been using this over last two months and although I lost quite a lot of money, now I have come up with an optimised EA with manual settings and alterations based on market and I have since then gained consistently.

I have also started providing signals on real account , you can access my signals here : TradeExcellor 

Nicklas Andersson:

is there SL?

Im testing it now on real account 

Just started testing now and it's opening trades without a S/L or T/P even though i've inputted them. 

Judging by the comments the Stop Loss is working for people? ... 
Reason: